Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is YOUR NSC valentine ???!!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
OK, so its that time of the year when all the shops put up ridiculous signs trying to tempt us to spend yet more of our hard earned on tat that will probably be chucked into a drawer and never looked at again !

Me, I used to love the good old days when a card would suffice, and yes, it did actually mean something (?!)

So, what I am getting to is, who are you sending your NSC (i.e imaginary !!) valentine card to ? It could be someone you fued with on a daily basis in here, or it could be someone you admire from a far in E block (!!) It could be Kate Garraway (shes mine), or it could be Kerry McFadden.

So who is it to be then ?

Its a bit of fun, and its just for shits and giggles, but lets have a bit of a laugh in these dark days !

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'll give you three guesses:love: :kiss:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Purley for her shear brilliance in thinking up the Flowers idea and her words of wisdom as of late, I'm due to be "middle-age" with her soon so Edna Krabapple....be my Valentine :blush: :cute: :wave:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Artois said:
jonnyboylennon?
buzza?
Danny Seagull's Mate?

Is that in order of preference?:lolol:

There are some fine ladies on NSC. Might have to send them all one!!:love:

(and Mrs Buzza of course :kiss: )

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
John Prescott is my valentine. Ello Johnnie, what a big boy you are.:lolol: :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
Purley for her shear brilliance in thinking up the Flowers idea and her words of wisdom as of late, I'm due to be "middle-age" with her soon so Edna Krabapple....be my Valentine :blush: :cute: :wave:

:bounce: :bounce: :clap2: :blush: :wave: :kiss: :love: :mexican: :cute: :clap2: :clap2:

*EK's corner of the board going into smiley overload*

Oh cheers Crabtree, tell you what, you can be mine too. I will print it off and proudly display it on the mantelpiece! Well, ok, the TV (not posh or rich enough to have a mantelpiece....).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
edna krabappel said:
:bounce: :bounce: :clap2: :blush: :wave: :kiss: :love: :mexican: :cute: :clap2: :clap2:

*EK's corner of the board going into smiley overload*

Oh cheers Crabtree, tell you what, you can be mine too. I will print it off and proudly display it on the mantelpiece! Well, ok, the TV (not posh or rich enough to have a mantelpiece....).

He got her!!

Sterling work Crabbers

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here