Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Someone else (suggestions....)

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Third body found at scene (presumably the daughter) but..

Det Supt Jon Groves, of West Mercia Police, said it would take "some time" to remove the third body from the scene "due to its position".

What does "due to it's position" mean? Was she hiding under a bed or something when the house was being burnt?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
News headline on the BBC website is that police think Chris Foster killed his wife, daughter and pets before setting fire to his home and then killing himself :nono:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Horrible if true - there must be a fair amount of evidence for the police to come out and say such a thing.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Seems there is cctv of him coming out of the stables with a gun and also of him moving a horsebox in front of the gates

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
News headline on the BBC website is that police think Chris Foster killed his wife, daughter and pets before setting fire to his home and then killing himself :nono:
That looked certain as soon as they found the third body really.

:down:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
That looked certain as soon as they found the third body really.

:down:

Sorry, but that looked certain as soon as they said all 3 were missing and he was in financial trouble.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
It's a horrible situation.

I just keep thinking of his wife and daughter. I hope, at least, they were asleep in bed and had no idea what happened in those few minutes.

It all looks very selfish from the outside, and I guess that is because we are rational, sane (mostly!) people looking in, but to reach the pits of despair that taking your own life is the only thing you feel you can do is a time when you have almost certainly lost all rational.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here