Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Someone else (suggestions....)

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Its like an episode of Midsomer Murders, but reading the story about Chris Foster, his family and his burnt out mansion, all the pieces are coming together..... but who dunnit?

Chris Foster...killing his family, fleeing the house and running away from £1.5m in debt

Jillian Foster...killing one of the family members, failing to shoot the other member, so turning the gun on herself?

Kirstie Foster (15yrs old).... shooting both her parents, her dogs, and horses, and burning the house.

Someone else.... business deal gone wrong? chris foster found out about his straying wife?

BBC NEWS | England | Body of wife found at arson house

Jimmy Grimble

steve melton?

Jimmy Grimble

paxton dazo?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Steward 433? Seems to be at the root of most evil recently according to some. (Not me I must add.)

Jimmy Grimble

richard carpenter?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The gay bloke in the Thin Blue Line?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They have just announced that one of the bodies was Mrs Foster, I wonder who the second one will prove to be...and, will they find a third?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Apparently the gun was owned by Mr Foster and found by the two bodies that have been found too, maybe the poor daughter's body was consumed by the fire ???

Surely one of the family members can't have lost it that much between returning from the bbq to be in such a state a few hours later they killed all their family and pets ???

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Micky Adams

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The second one is a man, so presumably will be Mr Foster. Which begs the question WHERE was the daughter?

Surely if there was another body in there they'd have spotted it by now?

They just mentioned the second body on the news, also that it hadn't been identified...that begs the question, if they identified Mrs Foster by her dental records wouldn't it suggest that the second body is less likely to be Mr Foster...unless they had different dentists, as they would probably have tried the same method.

Good point about the daughter, where is she...if there is no third body in the house, does this make it more likely that she and Mr Foster are now somewhere else and the second body is somebody unrelated to them?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
BAD TASTE ALERT

"we needed someone to set the place alight yesterday"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here