Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Someone else (suggestions....)

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't know if they have ruled out kidnap, but one would assume that for the search to have produced the remains of two people that if there was a third it would have been found by now. I am no expert when it comes to burning bodies, but when someone is cremated (at presumably a far higher temperature than a house fire) there is a fair amount left over, this is what they grind up and put in an urn.

Where is Bry when you need him?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...a 15 year old kid doing all that and then vanishing into the ether...stranger things have happened but I can't see it myself. Plus, if you were going to kidnap someone and hold them to ransom it is unlikely that you would do it to the daughter of someone who has been having severe financial problems.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Yes, on the BBC Radio, it says that another body was found believed to be a man, and the father and daughter are still missing.

Wouldnt suprise me if the man's body was the father.

As I stated before, I have a feeling the daughter did it (possibly as a revenge thing gone to far or something), but she could have been abducted.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is conceivable that IF it were a third party, they would/could have seperated the girl whilst torturing/taunting the husband and wife. But then the third party would not risk having a witness alive, so we could presume that the body may never be found.

I can't imagine that her body would be entirely consumed by the flames and if she were to have fled the scene in fear on her own accord, then she would surely have turned up by now.

Is there a central database for dental records?

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If the daughter did it, then where the hell is she now? She's only 15 so I can't imagine she'll have many places to run to.
I dunno...???
gary.jpg

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I can't believe any 15 year old girl would shoot her horses (3 of them I think) and several dogs too, maybe she'd shoot her parents but there's no way a young girl would shoot her pets.

I did think too that she might have been kidnapped but surely there would be no point as it would lead police straight to the killer once a demand was set.

I'm starting to think the male body must be someone other than Mr Foster (especially as his wife has been identified and the male body hasn't) and that him and his daughter have fled.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Surely if there was another body in there they'd have spotted it by now?

Have you ever had a bonfire before? If so, have you ever tried walking on it's embers even 48 hours later? It's still quite hot for quite a while. Now magnify that by about a 100, as the fire site/crimescene is bastard massive. It would take several days for the heat to die down to allow safeaccess.

As it's very clear that no-one knows how this happened thus far, forensics will be THE major player in the solving of the mystery. You can't go wading straight in, any remaining fibres could solve it, going through every room in a huge house looking for evidence is a long drawn out process. Finding all the bodies (allowing for the fact that they all there) possibly could take weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here