Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which match will YOU be going to on NATIONAL FALMER DAY Saturday 6 March?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have just spoken to Rotherham and they are really going to look after us.

I have been given the club Safety Officer's mobile number to contact when we arrive. He is a scream and sounded like a great guy.

:clap2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
AFC Wimbledon are delighted that we are going and will ensure that their supporters all know about the campaign.

Locky said:
Please remove my name from the West Brom game as we are now going to the England Ireland match at Twickenham.
We will be wearing our Albion shirts and giving out leaflets there.
(thats gotta be a first)

I got real lucky and was offered corporate hospitality for the day..............so with a bit of luck we will hang a banner from our box which hopefully will be picked up by the national media.

Mr & Mrs locky

Not suprisingly given my username, I'll also be popping along on Saturday to see A FAMOUS IRELAND WIN (Humour me :lolol: ).

It's a big old place full of anti-football snobs, so Locky will need all the help he can get, glad to oblige.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Pompey Vs Arsenal sold out before tickets went out on general sale today. So its Bournemouth for me then.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have now decided to go to *gulp* Palace with Lush.

:eek:

I have e-mailed them, or at least a contact address I think might work, in the hope of getting a bit of support, or at least their permission, but I'm not holding my breath! It's probably one of those generic e-mail addresses that gets checked once every 3 weeks, so if anyone knows someone at Palace (don't laugh) who might be able to help, let me know.

If you don't hear from either me or Lush on Monday, we didn't make it back alive.

:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
edna krabappel said:

I have e-mailed them, or at least a contact address I think might work, in the hope of getting a bit of support, or at least their permission, but I'm not holding my breath! It's probably one of those generic e-mail addresses that gets checked once every 3 weeks, so if anyone knows someone at Palace (don't laugh) who might be able to help, let me know.

If you don't hear from either me or Lush on Monday, we didn't make it back alive.

I was waiting for an email reply when I rang (they had just done an email in reply)Rotherham.

Try ringing the club and ask to speak to the Safety Officer

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"hello Palace safety officer? Hi, yeah, I just wondered, I'm planning on spending Saturday afternoon sitting in the middle of the Holmesdale, wearing a Brighton shirt and singing the Steve Coppell song. Is that all cushty at your end?"

Come and join me, come and join me, come and join me at Selhurst!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just a thought, for those games not covered by Brighton fans, can we get a contact from their fan websites and get some leaflets up to them to hand out on our behalf?

Lucifer said:
I have been e-mailing the son of a woman I work with - he set up one of the Bury websites. I was explaining what we were up to this weekend. He was pretty clued up and was aware of most of it. I also explained why we needed Falmer and couldn't continue at Withdean.

I have pasted his response below. It's beers in the Bury FC club about half past one on Saturday. Bit remiss of me not to ask what cask ales are sold so please forgive me for the oversight.

See you there along with Padders and The Mole

Lucifer

Looks like we're going to have a good presence at Bury. I've spoken to my Bury season ticket holder friends yesterday. There's more than a chance of some locals being press ganged into giving a helping hand with letters, either willing or unwilling! "The Mole" is collecting me from Manchester airport Saturday morning. Originally I had the task of squeezing 1000 copies of A5, plus banner and personal gear into an overnight bag as hand luggage!!....:ohmy: Fortunately, Tim Carder of the supporters club informed me that he'd mailed the letters to "The Mole" today. :) Phew! Roll on Saturday. see you there.

edna krabappel said:

Respect is due to you two. Not a game I would fancy. I'm doing Bury which is a soft touch compared to the task you two have. People who are naturally friendly towards our cause. Good luck. ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
edna krabappel said:
"hello Palace safety officer? Hi, yeah, I just wondered, I'm planning on spending Saturday afternoon sitting in the middle of the Holmesdale, wearing a Brighton shirt and singing the Steve Coppell song. Is that all cushty at your end?"

Come and join me, come and join me, come and join me at Selhurst!

I did sort of presume you were going in the Reading end with Ali and Lush but if you're willing to get more publicity for the cause by going in with the sc*m...

You can still sing the Coppell song though ;) :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, but RoyalAli, if I start a round of "stand up if you hate Palace", will Reading fans join in?

Something tells me our leaflets will mostly end up as toilet paper, but at least it proves that Palace fans are lying when they say we're not fit to wipe their arses on...

Lush

Mods' Pet
I have got two - sorry Ali all I could get in the time - T-shirts organised with "SAVE THE SEAWEED" on the front and "National Falmer Day 6th March 2004" on the back.

I am kind of hoping we don't get asked to go on the pitch though. Imagine 15,000 people chanting "Stand Up If You Hate Brighton" at you. Not to mention "Get your tits out for the lads". :ohmy: :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Stand up if you're still awake"

Actually I think Swindon is an absolutely crap place, so I'll probably join in if you hate them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lush said:
I have got two - sorry Ali all I could get in the time - T-shirts organised with "SAVE THE SEAWEED" on the front and "National Falmer Day 6th March 2004" on the back.

I am kind of hoping we don't get asked to go on the pitch though. Imagine 15,000 people chanting "Stand Up If You Hate Brighton" at you. Not to mention "Get your tits out for the lads". :ohmy: :ohmy:

Bear in mind that Palace fans regularly pay to watch 11 tits on the pitch so two more pairs won't make much difference

Having said that, my boss is a Palace season ticket holder, so in all seriousness, mine will remain tucked well inside my Save The Seaweed t-shirt....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:

I love the irony. Well done Lush

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I hope people are going to get photos of their various visits and post them here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hoping to, if I can smuggle a camera past the moronic Palace stewards.

And if I can work out how to post images.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here