Which match will YOU be going to on NATIONAL FALMER DAY Saturday 6 March?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll be sending a PM to all the NSC volunteers later today. That will explain the arrangements for collecting the Campaign material that has been prepared (including a new leaflet that the Falmer For All team have had printed - and how to download it, if you can make your own arrangements for printing).

In the meantime, here's the updated list of games and volunteers.

IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS LIST, PLEASE POST A MESSAGE ON THIS THREAD

NATIONAL FALMER DAY
Updated Fixture List

Man Utd v Fulham
Portsmouth v Arsenal
Birmingham v Bolton
Burnley v Preston
C Palace v Reading RoyalAli, Lush, edna krabappel
Gillingham v Nottm Forest gfconline, A21 Supporters Club
Norwich v Ipswich Sunday 7 March Safeway
Rotherham v Bradford Yorkie, Ned Ludd
Stoke City v Watford
West Brom v Coventry
West Ham v Walsall The Large One, Finchley Seagull, Buckingham
Wigan v Crewe
Barnsley v Luton
Blackpool v Port Vale
Bournemouth v Wycombe Turkey gezza
Colchester v Hartlepool Early Doors, Mr C, Pethick's Haircut, Crazy Cornish Gal
Notts County v Plymouth
QPR v Oldham isabellas father
Rushden v Peterborough CP 0 3 BHA, seagull over leicester
Stockport v Bristol City
Swindon v Brentford balloonboy
Wrexham v Grimsby (leaflets in Club Shop) rrruss
Boston v Rochdale lincs seagull
Bristol Rovers v Southend
Bury v Leyton Orient Padders, The Mole, Lucifer
Cambridge v Northampton Hilton's friend, Kuipers Left Hand?
Cheltenham v Lincoln City glosterseagull
Kidderminster v York
Macclesfield v Darlington
Mansfield v Hull
Oxford v Huddersfield Hilton, Gwylan, sea_y2k, The Famous Grouse
Scunthorpe v Yeovil
Swansea v Doncaster Friday 5 March rrruss
Torquay v Carlisle oapdodge, bhaexpress
Chester City v Burton Albion Yoda
Stevenage Borough v Woking cheshunt seagull
Crawley Town v Weymouth fatboy, filthy, sully, Brighton Jock, Curious Orange, kevinsmith, beadman, The Wookiee
Eastbourne Borough v Hednesford Town Albion Rob
Bognor Regis Town v Kingstonian Beach Hut, Liz Costa
Corinthian Casuals v Lewes Seagulls over Lewes
AFC Wimbledon v Cobham Fran Hagarty, Desert Orchid, Verily I Say Unto Thee
Barcelona v Mallorca southstandandy
Fulham Ladies v Charlton Ladies fataddick
Berwick Rangers v Hamilton Academicals On the Left Wing
Sussex v Cornwall (at Lancing, 2pm) MRRF, braders7, seagullmatt
England -v- Ireland (Twickenham) Locky & Mrs Locky
Brighton Bears v Thames Valley Tigers fatboy, poke, braders7, ben andrews girlfriend
Dropkick Murphys/Frenzal Rhomb gig at the London Astoria CrabtreeBHA, Redland (Campaign material not required)

Last edited:

NATIONAL FALMER DAY - How to get hold of the Campaign Material you will need

These are the arrangements for obtaining the Campaign material for this coming weekend’s NATIONAL FALMER DAY activities.

The Falmer For All team will have two tables at Withdean on Tuesday evening – one in the South Stand entrance area (alongside the toilet block) and the other in the North Stand area.

If you are attending the Brentford game, please go to one of these tables and ask for a supply of leaflets. The leaflets have been pre-bundled into packs of about 100. Work on the principle that about 200 leaflets per person is the right number to have available for Saturday. If you have four people in your party, take up to eight packs of leaflets – but only if you are confident that you can distribute them.

I have also asked Falmer For All to ensure that there is a supply of letters to John Prescott for those people who are willing to work on getting signatures from people on Saturday. If you get letters signed on the spot, collect them and make an arrangement to get them back to FFA. (If this is a problem, I suggest you PM me after Saturday and we’ll sort something out).

If you cannot collect leaflets from Withdean, perhaps you can arrange to print a supply yourself. This can be done with he help of the following links:-

The new leaflet is at http://www.parklife.me.uk/albion/im...eaflet A4.pdf

The letter to John Prescott is at
http://www.parklife.me.uk/albion/im...rescott-nfd.pdf

If neither of those methods will work for you, it may be possible to post a package out. Please let me know as soon as possible if this is what you need. But please ask for a postal delivery only if it is absolutely necessary.

This event will make National News. Be proud of what we are doing. WEAR THE STRIPES! And, if you can get some photographs of the message being spread, I’m sure NSC will be happy to see them.

UP THE ALBION!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm going to Disneyland on Sat.

How about I try to get Mickey Mouse to hold a banner up??:clap2:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm skint and cannot attend a game, but am off work for the day. Is there another in town leaflet drop, as I am more than willing to do that.

I think the railway station may be a good site, with possible shoppers etc, comming into town.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Please remove my name from the West Brom game as we are now going to the England Ireland match at Twickenham.
We will be wearing our Albion shirts and giving out leaflets there.
(thats gotta be a first)

I got real lucky and was offered corporate hospitality for the day..............so with a bit of luck we will hang a banner from our box which hopefully will be picked up by the national media.

Mr & Mrs locky

MRRF 10

dover97 said:
I'm skint and cannot attend a game, but am off work for the day. Is there another in town leaflet drop, as I am more than willing to do that.

I think the railway station may be a good site, with possible shoppers etc, comming into town.

the lancing game will either be free or a minimal ammount, and its near the station

Lush

Mods' Pet
Just a thought, but it can't be just NSC-ers who are doing this. Are the Supporters Club filling in any gaps? Or the A21 lot? Or Albion staff? Or - gulp - players?

Perhaps Martin Hinshelwood might like to join me at Selhurst?

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Just a thought Lush, are you going to teach the Reading fans

P A L A C E

:lolol: :lolol:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Spoke to Colchester's safety officer today. Top bloke.
Said he is delighted to help us, and if we need any help on the day, to phone him on his mobile, and he will get a steward to sort us out.
:clap: :clap:

Total contrast to Gillingham :salute:

Just a thought. Colchester's SO said that they have a planning issue which will also be going to Prescott. I'm sure we will provide any help they may need. :)

Yoda

English & European
:wave: Hello all. 1st poster here.

You can add Chester Vs Burton Albion on to the list
& the local paper are interested in doing a bit on us too!
:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I'll be running the Paris Half Marathon in the stripes - you can add it to the list.

Not sure I'll be able to hand out any leaflets though!

Our friends at Bury FC are rolling the carpet out for Padders and The Mole.

They've posted an item about National Falmer Day on the Bury FC official website and they've offered to invite Padders and The Mole onto the pitch at half-time with a banner. Their PA announcer will do an annoucement to promote the Falmer message.

Top job, Bury! This is a splendid repayment for the seats we all bought at Gigg Lane.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
once i found out the tranmere game had been postponed i arranged 2 work on saturday but if the weather aint 2 bad (forecast dont look good) over the next couple of days there's a chance i might b free on saturday but i wouldn't know until thursday or even maybe friday night.if i am and someones got space for me i'll go where ever but as i say want know if im free just yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports