Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which match will YOU be going to on NATIONAL FALMER DAY Saturday 6 March?

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Wrexham

All smiles in the club shop at the Racecourse Ground today.

Several hundred leaflets now carefully positioned on the counter in the hope that anyone actually visits the club shop on match days!

They didn't seem overly shocked to see me so maybe they already knew about the campaign.

Will swamp Grimsby and Wrexham message boards tomorrow to advertise the fact they can collect leaflets at the match.

Roll on Swansea v Doncaster tomorrow night.

John Rotten

Jul 26, 2003
Hove Actually
My son and I would like to volunteer our services at the Brighton Bear's game saturday night. Can anyone let us know who to contact, where to go, when etc. Thanks.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Well done Samantha

:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
RoyalAli said:
I just told her "this is what we're doing before the match"
:lolol:

you need a bit of assertiveness sometimes!
:lolol:
I'm glad she's happy with it though. :)

Bully :p :lol:

Gosling

Mar 4, 2004
South London
Lush said:
I have got two - sorry Ali all I could get in the time - T-shirts organised with "SAVE THE SEAWEED" on the front and "National Falmer Day 6th March 2004" on the back.

I am kind of hoping we don't get asked to go on the pitch though. Imagine 15,000 people chanting "Stand Up If You Hate Brighton" at you. Not to mention "Get your tits out for the lads". :ohmy: :ohmy:

Lush, sorry for not reading the whole thread, but I have to say I admire your guts for doing this. In fact, I'm kind of nervous about it myself (you know, turning out in support of Brighton at a Palace game and all...) ! I'll be happy to meet up with you before the Palace/Reading game and get some signatures for you.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the situation, but it seems that Falmer is pretty crucial to your club's survival, and I don't want to lose our best rivalry (especially if it means we'll have to care about Millwall). Also, I know what it would mean to me if my club disappeared. We've been on the brink too...

I sent you an email, so give me a bell sometime tomorrow and we'll hook up on Saturday. Good luck to you.

(Still hope you lose, though. ;) )

Don't worry about the tits out thing, I know Rob, our PA Man wouldn't be so cruel, LOL!

One more thing, well done Biscuit for registering on cpfc.org. That took some guts as well. I suppose needs must when the devil drives...

Oh, and 15,000? You must be joking. We'll get 18,000 on Saturday with the run we're on. :)

Iain Dowie's Red'n'Blue Army!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
sorry for not reading the rest of this thread but i was thinking of going to crawley game - is anyone else going?...........

also if yoiu are going, will you be wearing the brighton stripes or do u think it will create a riot?
i was gonna stand in the home terrace behind the goal, any thoughts please.................:ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brighton till i die said:
sorry for not reading the rest of this thread but i was thinking of going to crawley game - is anyone else going?...........

also if yoiu are going, will you be wearing the brighton stripes or do u think it will create a riot?
i was gonna stand in the home terrace behind the goal, any thoughts please.................:ohmy:

Read the whole thread and you'll get your answers

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Definitely a few at the Crawley game BTID. Sully, if memory serves me correctly, and the Wookiee at least.

I'd go if it wasn't for my Palace death wish...

The updated Fixture List:-

IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS LIST, PLEASE POST A MESSAGE ON THIS THREAD

NATIONAL FALMER DAY

Man Utd v Fulham Superphil's friend
Portsmouth v Arsenal
Birmingham v Bolton
Burnley v Preston
C Palace v Reading RoyalAli, Lush, edna krabappel
Gillingham v Nottm Forest gfconline, A21 Supporters Club
Norwich v Ipswich Sunday 7 March Safeway
Rotherham v Bradford Yorkie, Ned Ludd
Stoke City v Watford
West Brom v Coventry
West Ham v Walsall The Large One, Finchley Seagull, Buckingham
Wigan v Crewe
Barnsley v Luton
Blackpool v Port Vale
Bournemouth v Wycombe Turkey gezza
Colchester v Hartlepool Early Doors, Mr C, Pethick's Haircut, Crazy Cornish Gal
Notts County v Plymouth
QPR v Oldham isabellas father
Rushden v Peterborough CP 0 3 BHA, seagull over leicester
Stockport v Bristol City
Swindon v Brentford balloonboy
Wrexham v Grimsby (leaflets in Club Shop) rrruss
Boston v Rochdale lincs seagull
Bristol Rovers v Southend
Bury v Leyton Orient Padders, The Mole, Lucifer, Zeitgeist
Cambridge v Northampton Hilton's friend, Kuipers Left Hand?
Cheltenham v Lincoln City glosterseagull
Kidderminster v York
Macclesfield v Darlington
Mansfield v Hull
Oxford v Huddersfield Hilton, Gwylan, sea_y2k, The Famous Grouse
Scunthorpe v Yeovil
Swansea v Doncaster Friday 5 March rrruss
Torquay v Carlisle oapdodge, bhaexpress
Chester City v Burton Albion Yoda
Stevenage Borough v Woking cheshunt seagull
Crawley Town v Weymouth fatboy, filthy, sully, Brighton Jock, Curious Orange, kevinsmith, beadman, The Wookiee, Brighton till i die, Buzza
Eastbourne Borough v Hednesford Town Albion Rob's friend
Bognor Regis Town v Kingstonian Beach Hut, Liz Costa
Corinthian Casuals v Lewes Seagulls over Lewes
AFC Wimbledon v Cobham Fran Hagarty, Desert Orchid, Verily I Say Unto Thee
Sutton Coldfield Town v Bedworth Greenback
Barcelona v Mallorca southstandandy
Fulham Ladies v Charlton Ladies fataddick
Berwick Rangers v Hamilton Academicals On the Left Wing
Sussex v Cornwall (at Lancing, 2pm) MRRF, braders7, seagullmatt
England -v- Ireland (Twickenham) Locky & Mrs Locky
Brighton Bears v Thames Valley Tigers fatboy, poke, braders7, ben andrews girlfriend
Dropkick Murphys/Frenzal Rhomb gig at the London Astoria CrabtreeBHA, Redland

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've managed to get a friend of mine, and his young son, who are going to Old Trafford tomorrow, they're both armchair Brighton Fans, he'll be in a black bat shirt, his boy in the stripes with a load of letters to get signed.

I've asked him to get some photos of the 2 of them with Man U fans (at Old Trafford, not in Worthing!), should have them by Mon/Tues.

He's a bit apprehensive cos it's his boys treat but I'm sure he'll do us proud, if anyone is going to Old Trafford and you see them (sticking out like sore thumbs) have a chact with them.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Superphil said:
I've managed to get a friend of mine, and his young son, who are going to Old Trafford tomorrow, they're both armchair Brighton Fans, he'll be in a black bat shirt, his boy in the stripes with a load of letters to get signed.

I've asked him to get some photos of the 2 of them with Man U fans (at Old Trafford, not in Worthing!), should have them by Mon/Tues.

He's a bit apprehensive cos it's his boys treat but I'm sure he'll do us proud, if anyone is going to Old Trafford and you see them (sticking out like sore thumbs) have a chact with them.

Brilliant stuff. :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like I'm going to Crawley.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A lot are going to Crawley. I no a few people not online who are.

Surely we can get someone down to Pompey? Even though no tickets are left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here