Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club in this division.......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Us. By miles. People seem to extrapolate the form of one game out to 46, are very rarely happy with anything be it the players, formation, style of play or warmth of a sodding pie.

To be fair the pies have got warmer.

Albion. Seriously, after each transfer window in the Amex era the majority seem to think we are heading for the top 6.

Before each away game the nsc score predictor gives a healthy lead to those saying away win; sadly dashed when the inevitable draw or loss occurs.

Spot on. I find it amazing that 95% of pollsters predicted Albion would come away with a minimum of a draw yesterday. With more than 160 votes cast nobody predicted the 3-1 score!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:
Leeds United :lolol:
Crystal Payless :lolol:
Brighton & Hove Albion :(

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Spot on. I find it amazing that 95% of pollsters predicted Albion would come away with a minimum of a draw yesterday. With more than 160 votes cast nobody predicted the 3-1 score!

That doesnt make 95% of people on here deluded :facepalm:

It was just an unexpected result, on paper we should have beaten them but we didnt - doesnt make you deluded.

D

Deleted member 2719

...has the most deluded set of supporters?

I'm asking the same question on other clubs' forums too. I have my own answer to the question, but I thought it would be interesting to get a fairer suggestion, after asking supporters of each club. I still think my answer will fit with the general consensus, though.

Good luck in your future endeavours (except when you come to Oakwell soon), and bad luck against that lot from down the road yesterday. Could have done with you beating them.

Sorry i don't believe you are a Barnsley fan, need proof before anwsering a question you could be Palarse or even anyone!

Picture of you in your Barnsley shirt (No head needed) holding up "i love NSC" written on a piece of paper by 6.00pm please.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Blackburn. A small industrial town who had a few good years because of a wealthy benefactor. I always get the feeling that their supporters expect more than they can reasonably now achieve.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I'd have to put some of you lot up there on the basis how many think 1.5 seasons of decent crowds makes Brighton 'bigger' (whatever that means) than Leeds, Sheffield Wed etc etc

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I assume you are talking purely messageboards here.
We must be up there. Still viewed by most in the league as a small club full of band wagon plastics yet reading here you see comments comparing us with teams like Leeds in size and slagging off likes of Wigan and Reading for being to small to be in the prem.

Sheff Wed would get my other vote based purely on what I have seen. Very big club that prob belong in the prem based on size but christ do they go on about it

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Blackburn still think they're the dogs bollocks , but probably have to agree with the Leeds shout.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Every single teams board i have ever visited has its doom and gloom mongers even when in reality there isnt bugger all to moan about , i would say our fans are no better or worse at internet mental meltdown , people vent via the boards for whatever reason and i guess its better done on a screen than in the real world , .

Saying that Leeds are the biggest bunch of finger and thumb fannies closely followed by Blackburn Sheffield are to massive a club to get any sort of mention in any sort of poll :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The most deluded fan is clearly, without question, the one who posts as Glenn Murray on here. The guy swallows everything CPFC2010 tell him, and parrots it as fact.

As a group, we're definitely up there. There are a number of people on here who simply look at our squad and assume that means we should be automatic promotion certainties, without any regard to other teams' squads.

But, pre-season I when we were in for Kuszczak I saw an ipswich board that seemed very similar, so perhaps we're not far and away as bad as it sometimes feels reading posts on here.

Obviously, Wednesday and Leed's seeming belief that they are as big now as they were at their peaks would also give them an edge.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Considering I'm an Albion fan, I alone must put our fans in the top 3?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here