Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's your local?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Whats the local pub you go to? Is it decent, Rough, serve good food, show the 3D football, live music?

Mines the cricks in Southwick, quite a decent pub but more and more youth starting to show up now, decent food, 3D football and like many pubs when they show the football it's £1.99 a Carlsberg or Strongbow! Met a few Albion fans in there lately as well.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Lockwood in Huddersfield - bit expensive at £3.00 for a Carlsberg so often go to the Fountian at Newsome where it's only £2.20 for a Craling or £2.10 for a Boddingtons. Will sometimes wander to the Armitage bridge Monkey club if fancying a quick stroll.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
I'd imagine quite a few Palace round that EG/FR area!!

How come it's £4 a pint? Blinking ain't the word I'd use!!!

Too true, EG especially is crawling with them. All the youth support them as when they grew up they were ok and we were alot worse ! Was the only seagull at college ! Just the going rate for the area, and its a very popular pub due to the others being crap and full of the 'alternative' people that live in the area. Supply and demand unfortunately.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
5 Bells, Smock Alley. Well over £4 for your strong lager and Guinness. Ales are his thing, tend to be £3.40 - £4.00. Food is home cooked, and popular.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
The Cricks in Southwick is mine, although I don't go in there. My son and brother go in there sometimes for a quick drink after the matches.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I tend to drink on price these days and depending on the ale that's being sold... I can usually be found in The Ellie, The Tally Ho, The Lamb, The Royal Oak, The Gardeners or The Lewes Arms on my day off... Not all on the same day though!!!

Guiness unfortunately, is now unjustifiably too expensive around here now!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
hardly ever go out any more, but on football days my pre match pints are imbibed at newhaven railway club.
harveys £2.70

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
a few have mentioned the cricketers in southwick. I am there now, if you are shout! To be fair I'm just off but anyway seems there are a few from southwick. I wont give my name out but ask for Daz, can be seen with my 2 boys with our brighton shirts on occassions. More than happy to meet up for a drink with like minded fellow albion supporters. Most likely know or seen you around anyway.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mine's should be the Park View. Its just across the road. But the service is so shit I never go in there. The Brewery Tap blares crappy old Elvis songs at stupid volumes, so that only leaves the Crown & Anchor. Pretty dead, but they do a nice Sunday roast.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
HMI Hailsham...Guinness has just gone up to £2.65....Double house brandy and Ginger Ale...£2.63....Pint of Coke £1.20

Big screen football

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
My local is Empire Social club in lancing, favourite is The Pump House in Bton but midweek football, straight from work to King and Queen meet the lads then on 25 up to The Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here