Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was Adams Yesterday ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Scouting?

What good is sitting in the woods playing with your woggle when we're in the bottom 4?

Says it all IMO.

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
Pointless....! I think not Adams was mot at the party I was at with my kids the last one. So thanks but there is no photographic evidence because he was not there.
Believe it or not I was asking a question......thought that was what boards were all about again my mistake.
Adams moaner..... I think not you dont know me or my circumstances around the club,, but as a season ticket holder for the last 33 years I will have a moan when I want too.
I will never publicly slate a Brighton manager on his ability to the role, however the club is bigger than Adams and our Kids are the future.

Look around in the parks how many Seagull shirts.....not as many as there should be

So get off my back I asked a question that was answered, thanks

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Pointless....! I think not Adams was mot at the party I was at with my kids the last one. So thanks but there is no photographic evidence because he was not there.
Believe it or not I was asking a question......thought that was what boards were all about again my mistake.
Adams moaner..... I think not you dont know me or my circumstances around the club,, but as a season ticket holder for the last 33 years I will have a moan when I want too.
I will never publicly slate a Brighton manager on his ability to the role, however the club is bigger than Adams and our Kids are the future.

Look around in the parks how many Seagull shirts.....not as many as there should be

BUT - you didnt just 'ask a question did you?!!

I quote your own comments - ''what a joke he has turned into'' and that he ''cant be bothered'' !!

You slated him without knowing the facts - simple as that!!

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis

did you go to school because the grammer and spelling leaves alot to be desired.
Anyway, you have your moan when you want to, as a 33 year season ticket holder is entitled to!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here