Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was Adams Yesterday ?

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
Firstly a big thanks to the club , my kids had a great time and the players were A1 with the young ones.
However where was Adams ? we were at the last party and no sign of the manager. I spoke with a number of people I know within the club, including players, backroom staff and others, where he was and the funniest thing I had differant answers from all:
1. Scouting
2. Family
3. Ill
4. Unsure

What a joke he has turned into, maybe he didn't want to be centre stage with the older fans, but Mr Adams it was a day for our future and what a message you sent out to them........."Can't be bothered"
Here end the rant.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Maybe he's been sacked?

Only if:jester:

Seriously though, seems a bit off that he didn't turn up unless he was geniunely ill.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Firstly a big thanks to the club , my kids had a great time and the players were A1 with the young ones.
However where was Adams ? we were at the last party and no sign of the manager. I spoke with a number of people I know within the club, including players, backroom staff and others, where he was and the funniest thing I had differant answers from all:
1. Scouting
2. Family
3. Ill
4. Unsure

What a joke he has turned into, maybe he didn't want to be centre stage with the older fans, but Mr Adams it was a day for our future and what a message you sent out to them........."Can't be bothered"
Here end the rant.

Hopefully he was looking to secure players that will give us a better 2nd half to the season.

Much rather him do that, than attend a kiddys xmas party.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Maybe he will argue that, whilst the facts don't lie in that he was not at the kiddies do, he is, in fact, a better person that that and he will now roll his sleeves up and get himself out the mess that he he got himself into.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
???

topolinos.jpg

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
due repect to all.......it was one day and planned well in advance. I understand how difficult it must be and I wil support Adams as he is the manager, however as such he must take the bad with the good.
My kids dont understand why the manager was not there...Dick, Bob, Dean, the players even jack the lad, but no micky.
As you can tell this has well pis@ed me off.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
1. Scouting
2. Family
3. Ill
4. Unsure

Here end the rant.

Perhaps he was unsure if he was scouting his familys illness.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I was a bit disappointed he wasn't there too. Nicky Forster was great though although worryingly he couldn't score on the human bar football against a kid in goal!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. Scouting
2. Family
3. Ill
4. Unsure

That'll be it then - he was at Everton v Chelsea. Expect a few big names in the coming weeks.

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
Believe so.........hard to tell there was a chap sorting the players out that looked like him but with very short hair, didn't get a chance to speak with him as the little pigs were running here there and everywhere

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I heard he has was at the clubs Learning and Skills course. He's doing a arithmetic for beginners class so he can properly count the number of teams below us.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
He was at the party starting at 5pm - he was available to everyone to chat to and my son has his autograph. He drew the raffle with the well known numpty, Jack the Lad.

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
I stand corrected.........However I am now worried that his team don't know who he is and Dick's not that sure.
I have spoken with the piglets and as far as we can remember

Dick---Was unsure where he was
Tommy F--Ill
Bob B--Scouting

So it was just us late ones he decided not to see

slightly less pissed but not much

Happy Christmas to all

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
I stand corrected.........However I am now worried that his team don't know who he is and Dick's not that sure.
I have spoken with the piglets and as far as we can remember

Dick---Was unsure where he was
Tommy F--Ill
Bob B--Scouting

So it was just us late ones he decided not to see

slightly less pissed but not much

Happy Christmas to all

Tommy fraser was there at 5pm, so was bob booker as i had a chat with him, so was mickey, infact all squad were there except for the ones who have left or are injured-kuipers

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
and i must say every player was superb with pictures, autographs and talking to the kids. My boy loved every minute of the time there and i couldn't find fault with anything, even jack the sad was ok

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here