Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was Adams Yesterday ?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Tommy fraser was there at 5pm, so was bob booker as i had a chat with him, so was mickey, infact all squad were there except for the ones who have left or are injured-kuipers

Well obviously, I hope you werent expecting CKR or Leon Knight :jester:

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Firstly a big thanks to the club , my kids had a great time and the players were A1 with the young ones.
However where was Adams ? we were at the last party and no sign of the manager. I spoke with a number of people I know within the club, including players, backroom staff and others, where he was and the funniest thing I had differant answers from all:
1. Scouting
2. Family
3. Ill
4. Unsure

What a joke he has turned into, maybe he didn't want to be centre stage with the older fans, but Mr Adams it was a day for our future and what a message you sent out to them........."Can't be bothered"
Here end the rant.

Why slate the guy when you haven't got a fukking clue why he was not there??!! :angry:

If you subsequently discover that he couldn't be arsed to turn up, which is VERY unlikely, you might have cause for complaint; obviously a bit disappointing for the kids but FFS give him a break!

Just another opportunity to have a pop at the manager, eh?!

D

Deleted User X18H

Firstly a big thanks to the club , my kids had a great time and the players were A1 with the young ones.
However where was Adams ? we were at the last party and no sign of the manager. I spoke with a number of people I know within the club, including players, backroom staff and others, where he was and the funniest thing I had differant answers from all:
1. Scouting
2. Family
3. Ill
4. Unsure

What a joke he has turned into, maybe he didn't want to be centre stage with the older fans, but Mr Adams it was a day for our future and what a message you sent out to them........."Can't be bothered"
Here end the rant.
Maybe they were all taller than him!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
of all the Seagulls Kiddies Partys I attended (3 or 4) the manager never came, it was always the players (1980s I'm talking about)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Mark McGhee was there, not too sure why he is standing on that kiddies head though?

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 190

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
not really pointless as the club put on a great afternoon for the kids and we get the usual moaning from the adams out brigade, usual crap comments about adams, and the why wasn't he here? :shrug:

not really pointless as the club put on a great afternoon for the kids and we get the usual moaning from the adams out brigade, usual crap comments about adams, and the why wasn't he here? :shrug:

I said this THREAD was pointless, not the Albion's Christmas party, which is obviously a really good thing.

"Why wasn't Micky Adams at the Christmas party? :angry: :angry: :angry: "
"He was."
"Oh."

BINFEST. :jester:

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
totally agree the thread was pointless int he first place but you have to reply to moaners who constantly go on about adams not doing this or not being here, its just drivel from the mouths of retard moaners.

And before anyone starts saying its their opinion in a free world i've heard it all before. He will get it right and take us back up the division

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
I know a few people who went and said it was very well organised and really popular with the kids (100's of them!).

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I stand corrected.........However I am now worried that his team don't know who he is and Dick's not that sure.
I have spoken with the piglets and as far as we can remember

Dick---Was unsure where he was
Tommy F--Ill
Bob B--Scouting

So it was just us late ones he decided not to see

slightly less pissed but not much

Happy Christmas to all

So you're proven COMPLETELY wrong and STILL you're pissed off. No pleasing some people ! :tosser:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So you're proven COMPLETELY wrong and STILL you're pissed off. No pleasing some people ! :tosser:

Well Adams didn't show at the 3pm party, and apparently not at the 7pm one either. If he was there at 5pm, that's nice, but as he was missing for TWO out of THREE, this chaps not COMPLETELY wrong at all, is he?.

D

Deleted User X18H

Well Adams didn't show at the 3pm party, and apparently not at the 7pm one either. If he was there at 5pm, that's nice, but as he was missing for TWO out of THREE, this chaps not COMPLETELY wrong at all, is he?.
Were you there Duffer didn't see you in any Pics!!???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here