Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
I’d find it incredibly funny if Tony Bloom has told an Ecuadorian journalist that exact quote. “Todd Boehly is All Talk, No Money”
It would not surprise me in the slightest is TB sat Caicedo down and said "pal you have a choice go to Liverpool or go on gardening leave for the next 4 years, now piss off and grow the fvck up"

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
How does losing two exceptional players, and bringing in new players that are not as good and do not yet fully understand our style of play make us stronger than ever?
There's an argument to be made that having a squad full of players who actually want to be here is worth more than having a squad containing two exceptional players who don't really want to be here any more.

Plus, we're around £150m better off.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How does losing two exceptional players, and bringing in new players that are not as good and do not yet fully understand our style of play make us stronger than ever?
Look at the resilience in the team and the determination, spirit and soul of the team.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
There's an argument to be made that having a squad full of players who actually want to be here is worth more than having a squad containing two exceptional players who don't really want to be here any more.

Plus, we're around £150m better off.
are you suggesting that they didnt play to their full ability last year? Again how does losing them make us stronger?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know Kane going to Bayern is big news, but I'm amazed at how quiet the main media has been on the biggest ever transfer fee in PL history. Oh, yes - Romano, Jacobs, Tw*tter have been spouting as usual, but updates in the BBC website are few and far between, and hardly mentioned on 606 and Talksport - for a transfer this big I'd've expected reporters stationed outside Stamford Bridge and Anfield 24/7.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know Kane going to Bayern is big news, but I'm amazed at how quiet the main media has been on the biggest ever transfer fee in PL history. Oh, yes - Romano, Jacobs, Tw*tter have been spouting as usual, but updates in the BBC website are few and far between, and hardly mentioned on 606 and Talksport - for a transfer this big I'd've expected reporters stationed outside Stamford Bridge and Anfield 24/7.
I'm glad they're not. This Chelsea fillibustering has been going on for three months now.
They should either pay up or shut up. Barber and Bloom are right to make a stand on this.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They would prefer to reference a cheating has (never) been like Kane. :p

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm glad they're not. This Chelsea fillibustering has been going on for three months now.
They should either pay up or shut up. Barber and Bloom are right to make a stand on this.
Yes, but that's nothing to do with the odd thing that the main media isn't all over this saga 24/7.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So if that is all that is needed why do teams go head hunting. It is nonsense to suggest that we lose those two players and somehow that makes us a better team.
Short-term, no. However, with 150m in the bank from those 2 players (and potentially another 15m to come), we’ll be able to build a stronger squad with more depth. Some will certainly arrive over the next 3 weeks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, but that's nothing to do with the odd thing that the main media isn't all over this saga 24/7.
Because nothing is actually happening apart from a couple of low ball bids, which were rejected and reported. Then two bids put in from two clubs one of which was accepted. It's drama to us, but not to the rest of the footballing world. It still comes under gossip. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66488336

Kane, on the other hand, has been a PL footballer for quite some time, England player and captain, is finally made his move abroad. That is international news, not local drama.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here