[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't underestimate team spirit.

Attachments

• Roberto.jpg
    Roberto.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 65

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
All true but it still pisses me off that they can cause us so much disruption, and we are very lucky that it didn’t derail us. Taking Caicedo might though…

I have been here since the Venables/Mullery days but I have to confess to struggling to keep up the hate recently. It’s all Panto to me now
Strewth I knew NSC was old but I didn't know it was that old!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They should parade caicedo on the pitch today and just keep it vague in the stadium announcement
Why would Liverpool or Chelsea parade a Brighton player? The only bid that's been accepted is from Liverpool, at this moment, and he hasn't signed anything with them.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I see John W Henry and members of FSG are flying in today, Maybe to meet Tony Bloom .Could add to the intrigue.(sorry not meant as reply to you).
I'm not sure why he would meet with TB? His offer has been accepted. If the rumour that Caicedo's agents have stopped Caicedo from speaking to Liverpool is true, maybe he is coming to meet Caicedo's agents to try to move things along?

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
I'm not sure why he would meet with TB? His offer has been accepted. If the rumour that Caicedo's agents have stopped Caicedo from speaking to Liverpool is true, maybe he is coming to meet Caicedo's agents to try to move things along?
Or we are going to be treated to UFC in the centre circle.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Seems chelsea will do the classy thing this afternoon and try and introduce him to the home fans before the game, and then invite him to watch the game from the directors box.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Yes, I’m looking forward to this getting completed asap and then Chelsea hauled over the coals for exceeding FFP regulations. It will be a joy to see how many points they get deducted - in fact they will hopefully go negative, and rather than Europe they might drop a division which would be just hilarious.
I only wish that were true, we all know that won’t happen, almost wirth losing out on MC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports