[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
I Still Believe the Liverpool interest is John W Henry trying to appease the pool fans over Lavia Hijack, but that's just me

"Oh hey Pool fans, we tried for Caicedo, but that Damn Brighton trying to get £100m off of us"

Bare in mind that's been the price for last 2-3 months lol.

If they thought Bellingham was overpriced at £86m as a base fee, they ain't paying £100m for Caicedo.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I Still Believe the Liverpool interest is John W Henry trying to appease the pool fans over Lavia Hijack, but that's just me

"Oh hey Pool fans, we tried for Caicedo, but that Damn Brighton trying to get £100m off of us"

Bare in mind that's been the price for last 2-3 months lol.

If they thought Bellingham was overpriced at £86m as a base fee, they ain't paying £100m for Caicedo.
The difference being (since Bellingham) is that Liverpool have just taken 50+million for Fabinho and Henderson

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
How funny would it be if Liverpool pay the asking price for Caicedo, we then "swoop" (because of course we do) for Lavia, and Chelsea are left wondering "what the hell just happened?"

Not saying that's gonna happen, but it would be hilarious.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
What we can all agree on is, the longer this farce goes on, we CATEGORICALLY can not be selling him with a week left to look for a replacement.

This needs being sorted either this week, or early next, anything after that he'll have to wait till January or next summer.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
What we can all agree on is, the longer this farce goes on, we CATEGORICALLY can not be selling him with a week left to look for a replacement.

This needs being sorted either this week, or early next, anything after that he'll have to wait till January or next summer.
But that assumes we haven't got the replacement lined up, or not already onboard.

After the January window shenanigans, when do you think TB and PBOBE began the Caicedo succession planning?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Perhaps. One thing you can be sure of though, is that Tony Bloom will be playing Chelsea like a fiddle.
This. Todd Boehly will be desperately seeking to avoid being rinsed for yet another dud like Cucurella or Potter&MediocreCrew by Tony Bloom. He's rightly wary. He's not unsackable himself. Tony Bloom, as always, just puts on his best poker face and lets the game play out. Heads Tony Bloom wins, tails Todd Boehly loses, whatever transpires 😄

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If they were baulking at £100m for Kane, hard to believe they’ll pay what we want
£100 million on someone who is 30 and likely to have very little resale value and they may only get 3 or 4 years out of vs £100 on someone who is 21, likely to retain a huge sell on value for the next 7 years or so and could conceivably play for them for the next 12 or 13 years.

Just because a club won't pay one amount for player doesn't mean they won't pay that same amount for another one.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
Will be interesting to see if Moises Knuckles down and starts this weekend, or does he go AWOL and cry poverty.

I really don't want to dislike the kid, but if he doesn't turn up and refuse to play, that doesn't sit right with me,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports