Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You’ve bid for Lavia HA let’s bid for Caicedo to stir the pot.. It’s like two bitter ex’s or something, what a f**king circus the transfer window is… and all this for two vulture plastic clubs to take our best player. Sad state football is.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
It ain't happening, they we're haggling £5m over Lavia, we'll end up getting 3-4 derisory bids from them as-well.

"outbid" Chelsea yet we've not received anything? It's to save face for losing out on Lavia, another We tried by John W henry.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Very interesting that Chelsea and Liverpool are doing everything they can to not be in a bidding war for the same player. They are though!

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
I wouldn't rule out Arsenal, either.

They've just saved £27m on Raya after agreeing a deal for 30m bit weird to then switch it up for loan with an option, will sell Balogun for £40-50m, crazy as it sounds, Caicedo and Rice we're originally their plan.

Either way, more teams better for us really, Saudi, come on down.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
As much as I'd love Chelsea's chips to be pissed all over, I don't see it being Liverpool.

They won't give us the £100m we've been after for the best part of 2 months, they'll bang us 4 bids of like £75m.

Until we see proof they've outbid Chelsea it's smoke and mirror's by them to appease fans.

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Going to take a break now, getting ready to go to Brighton races, be back this evening to monitor further developments in the race to get Moises.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It ain't happening, they we're haggling £5m over Lavia, we'll end up getting 3-4 derisory bids from them as-well.

"outbid" Chelsea yet we've not received anything? It's to save face for losing out on Lavia, another We tried by John W henry.
Liverpool may not even need to outbid Chelsea. After last season's rapacious asset grabbing by Chelsea, perhaps TB is no keener to sell to Chelsea than the rest of us? Whatever, it'll still be a lot of money, a huge profit, and conclusive evidence that we won't stand in a player's way if he wants to move to a big club, one that is playing in European competitions.
I live in hope!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here