Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Seems to me you are giving him Caceido a free pass

indeed and wish people would stop with the free hall pass for the lad, he’s a mercenary footballer who gives exactly two fucks about us. My Brighton family yeah ok Moises.
If Liverpool have offered 111 million and Chelsea 100 million and he only wants to go to Chelsea, (Elvis Costello had a better idea) then why not do a deal where he and his agent pays us the difference from his immense wages ?

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
It will piss me off if this isn't done today, If chelsea even think of screwing us over with players and all this bllocks, match the £111m in cash or we'll keep him.

Moises needs someone around him who cares, even his family are looking for the ££'s which is fair, but it's worrying for the kid.

If im Moises im going for Klopp over poch anyday

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The square root of #### all.
Should he actually end up at one of them by Saturday night I think it's the same chance as him playing for one them. Imagine the dogs abuse from the fans of the team who don't get him. I imagine he may again have a little hamstring issue and is being rested

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It will piss me off if this isn't done today, If chelsea even think of screwing us over with players and all this bllocks, match the £111m in cash or we'll keep him.

Moises needs someone around him who cares, even his family are looking for the ££'s which is fair, but it's worrying for the kid.

If im Moises im going for Klopp over poch anyday
Personally, as long as the 110+ million pounds is secure I cannot see why we should be 'pissed off if it isn't done today'. I think we should relax and enjoy the ride!

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
I've read that Winstanley has been demoted from Negotiations for Moises 3 months to get hijacked, Todd and Egbhali have taken over :ROFLMAO:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I get the impression that Moises is dead to RDZ now.
Has something happened to indicate that (I've not kept up with the whole saga)?

At the end of last season, Roberto said we'd probably be losing Alexis and Moises, and if it's for £111m I think Roberto would be realistic about the club accepting it, and the higher wage and prospects for Moises.

Obviously I don't like players downing tools, but unlike most people it seems, I don't actually know what's happened here. I've loved watching him, I thought he was mustard, and if we get £111m for him, that's good for the club (although since it's not my money, I'd rather he was still with us).

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
All he’s saying is that his situation was complicated back in Ecuador. Doesn’t really say anything about current reps! Or have I missed something?

He said "it would be a good working assumption for journalists not to presume they are being briefed in good faith; and what the player himself wants may not be the only consideration."

Essentially saying his agent might be working to his own agenda.

All about the inference.
Hmm, you do wonder whether there is something else going on back in Ecuador. How much clout/influence/hold over him/his family do his agents have back there? It may be something like:-

Caicedo: "OK, guys, I'm going to Liverpool. They've outbid Chelsea. Can you sort out the details please?"

Dodgy Agent " Ooh, Moises, I'm really worried about your Great Uncle Pedro's Cantina. All that cooking oil. Very flammable you know. Be awful if something happened to it. "

Caicedo (Long thoughtful pause). "Oh, err, OK. Well we did promise Chelsea didn't we......." (Wipes brow)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here