Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Since the World Cup, Caicedo has been all over the place.

He's got the whole world advising him what to do. Agent, Albion, family, team mates, Brighton fans, Chelsea fans, plastic fans, Youtubers, the whole of Ecuador, any number of pundits. Plus all sorts of hangers on.

He's gone through the emotional wrench of leaving his home country and made the move to the Premier League. He can now play football anywhere. I obviously hope it is at Brighton, but I doubt if it will be.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
According to those that are “Proper Chels” they’ve overpaid on purpose, it’s tactical to getting Caicedo as has improved the relationship between clubs

🤣🤣🤣🤣
They’re all proper Chels aren’t they. They have 2 songs. They are level with Arsenal in the shit fans stakes imo.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Assuming we are getting near to the cut off point, and our briefings today and yesterday are a last dash resort to get the £100 million bid, before we actually get to a point where we can't sell because it doesn't leave enough room to bring in a replacement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did you see the interview with Enzo when they asked him for his favourite Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea chant? 😂😂😂
No but it sounds spot on. I also saw Ronald’s video of the twats singing ‘Brighton gay boys’ to the Chelsea rent boys tune - it was like they were desperate to be able to transfer the homophobia - bunch of ****s

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Assuming we are getting near to the cut off point, and our briefings today and yesterday are a last dash resort to get the £100 million bid, before we actually get to a point where we can't sell because it doesn't leave enough room to bring in a replacement.
We were told though that Chelsea had signed the replacement we were getting in a stunning tactical move. Lol.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I’m still well beyond 90% he’s outta here in the near future.
Given the comments today that we expect him to stay, I'd say its more likely than not he'll stay. Of course Chelsea could come up with a mega bid we have to accept however.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Yeah me too, certain he’ll still be going. It’s all just part of the game/brinkmanship. The club released an official statement just the day before Cucurella was sold to Chelsea saying we hadn’t reached an agreement to sell him to any club.
Probably because there hadn't been any agreement yet 🤷

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Probably because there hadn't been any agreement yet 🤷
But it was pretty clear and obvious to all that an agreement was very close and lo and behold, a day later it was done. Was a pretty worthless statement.

Same as now, saying that we don’t expect clubs to meet our valuation and we expect he’ll still be with us is equally meaningless. I’m 99% certain he’ll be with another club on September 1st.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeah me too, certain he’ll still be going. It’s all just part of the game/brinkmanship. The club released an official statement just the day before Cucurella was sold to Chelsea saying we hadn’t reached an agreement to sell him to any club.
‘No agreement’ (factually accurate at the time) is very, very different from a headline of ‘Moises Caicedo: Brighton do not expect to sell midfielder this summer’.

I read this more as we’ve discussed it again as part of the Sanchez deal and Chelsea are miles away from our valuation. Boehly won’t allow Tony to pull his pants down for yet another time so it’s probably not happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here