[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Just for the sheer fun of it...We should put in a bid for Levi...say £40,000,000.01p.
Stop arsing about Chelsea...In all this Whingstanley must know how Bloom works...which in turn must make Bloom think he's taking the piss. Myself, I want an end to this saga as it could damage our season as it would Chelsea. I reckon Moises will be throwing toys out and it could get messy.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Think it’s a fair offer.

He wants to leave.

We refused in jan
We’re refusing again now

Is all a bit uncomfortable.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just for the sheer fun of it...We should put in a bid for Levi...say £40,000,000.01p.
Stop arsing about Chelsea...In all this Whingstanley must know how Bloom works...which in turn must make Bloom think he's taking the piss. Myself, I want an end to this saga as it could damage our season as it would Chelsea. I reckon Moises will be throwing toys out and it could get messy.

Do you think the club hasn’t been talking to Caicedo and his agent all the way through this?
Do you think he only knows as much as we do about what is going on behind the scenes?

I would suggest that Moises knows how TB manages a transfer, and, is quite okay with what is happening.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Let’s check in on how Chelsea Twitter is handling things…

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not letting this go are we!!

‘Brighton have been clear in negotiations with Chelsea that selling them Levi Colwill, the 20-year-old centre back who spent last season on loan at the Amex, would make them more amenable to a deal’

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Think it’s a fair offer.

He wants to leave.

We refused in jan
We’re refusing again now

Not if you compare to Rice who's also 3 years his senior.
They are taking the p*ss with Colwill who isn't a guaranteed starter. If they want Caicedo that bad they give us Colwill + cash, come back with 100+mil or bugger off. That's the market we are in.
His value will only go north.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
One story I read - can’t remember where - suggested this supposed ‘agreement’ was based on us letting him go if an acceptable bid comes in from a Champions League club. Makes sense. Would be wrong to deny him that. Gives Chelsea a big (and hilarious) problem though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Think it’s a fair offer.

He wants to leave.

We refused in jan
We’re refusing again now

Think you said something similar when the offer was millions less as well. Are you going to keep repeating that until he is sold? If he isn't sold will you feel uncomfortable about watching him play outstanding football for us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports