Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Where have all the toilet rolls gone?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
who remembers the shiny loo roll

is that still out there?[/Q
Didn't that used to have "Now wash your hands" written on it,IZAL I think was the make? Should have said " Now wash your hands,the small of your back and up as far as between your shoulder blades". It picked up nothing at all but just smeared. Made half-decent tracing paper though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
3F663EA5-FFC3-488C-B610-94CF03D7A3F9.jpeg
who remembers the shiny loo roll

is that still out there?

Oh yes

Bronco and Izal, anyone remember loos with this in them?

What were they thinking, it’s like wiping your arse with baking paper

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Attitudes like these aren't helping.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Amazing, I was in Tesco in Burgess Hill at around 09.30 on Saturday morning and they had toilet rolls coming out of their ears then.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Amazing, I was in Tesco in Burgess Hill at around 09.30 on Saturday morning and they had toilet rolls coming out of their ears then.

Is that one of the side effects? Blimey.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Doesn’t wholewheat pasta take about 4 days to cook, though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It only takes about a minute or two longer. Not like brown rice which does take about three times as long as white (and tastes very different).

I tend to use wholewheat pasta for everything apart from pasta salad.

That reminds me I had a Barnsley fan say to me on the train to Sheffield United "you can tell you're southern eating healthy food like that" as I tucked into my M&S pasta salad which consisted of pasta, mayonnaise, bacon and chicken.:lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That type of psychosis yet to hit Sweden, but toilet rolls are easy to steal. Just bring a bag to some random café or something and rob their toilet.

I havent bought toilet paper since I moved from home 10 years ago.

If I thought you were joking then fine but I suspect you're not. So it says a lot about you that you're willing to steal from small business people - exactly the type of people struggling to make ends meet.

View attachment 120818

Oh yes

Bronco and Izal, anyone remember loos with this in them?

What were they thinking, it’s like wiping your arse with baking paper

Yes, for some reason my beloved relatives in Devon with whom we spent most of our Summer holidays, always had it. The only down point to our holiday visits to the South West.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just had 48 delivered by Amazon for a colleague. I rubbed my hands all over the wrapping when I put it on his desk to maybe give him a reason to use it if it turns out I have succumbed.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
........On trips back to the UK I genuinely find myself having forgotten how to wipe my arse with only toilet paper so I try to time my shits to drop just before a bath or shower because I find the idea of shitting and NOT washing your arse afterwards absolutely repulsive.

Personally I find the idea of bathing in diluted excreta quite repulsive. I would certainly have to do a preliminary wash pre bath, post shit.

burgess hill waitrose (the most expensive supermarket in the uk) didnt have ONE roll in the whole shop - even the £9 (yes thats right NINE POUNDS) packs had been sold out. Went to Brighton Morrisons on the way home and didnt even bother entering when i saw over 100 people queuing in the checkout. I know i thought i'll go to my freindly but usually expensive corner shop and they had dozens of packets. Thought for a minute - shall i be an ar5e like everyone and buy half a dozen packs then common sense prevailed and just bought one so anyone else who lives near me can still get one too :). Hope i dont regret that it a weeks time when in need some more.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Asda, Brighton Marina this morning. Not one sheet of toilet paper left on the shelves. No Raisin Wheaties and lots of other cereals gone. No frozen blueberries, or other frozen fruit. A few packets of pasta left but not many. Some people's greed and selfishness leading to other people's misfortune.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If I thought you were joking then fine but I suspect you're not. So it says a lot about you that you're willing to steal from small business people - exactly the type of people struggling to make ends meet.

Yup, stealing two toilet rolls per month from various places puts me right there with Hitler and Satan.

My ethics are dirty but my ass is clean. Its a tradeoff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here