Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Where have all the toilet rolls gone?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
It's times like this when you really see how disgusting and selfish people are.

If I see ANYONE buying all the anti-bac or toilet paper I'm going to walk right up to them, grab their hand and shake it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nothing compared to when you hang it on the washing line to use it again the day after :moo:

Takes me back to school yard humour

How do you cook a toilet roll ?

Brown on one side and leave in the pan...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Honestly, I’m surprised the UK hasn’t adopted the bum gun yet.
One thing I dislike about going back to the UK is having to wipe my arse with tissue paper.
It doesn’t clean your arse 100% hence the skid marked pants!

Here in Thailand they used to have a bucket of water and a plastic scoop to wash your arse.
Now the rinse spray or bum gun as it is called by westerners is more common.
Super clean and no skid marks in your pants.

Wash yourself after a dump, it’s easy!
One of these in Thailand costs about £5.You'll save a fortune in toilet rolls.

View attachment 120803

If you're fit healthy and have a good diet it's mostly 'sweaty morph' (still makes me laugh) so minimal wipeage anyway.

If you need a jet wash after a shit, corona is possibly not the primary issue?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You know people really must be panicking when the Izal Medicated has been snapped up.
There's going to be thousands of people walking around like cowboys with an arse like the flag of Japan.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
That type of psychosis yet to hit Sweden, but toilet rolls are easy to steal. Just bring a bag to some random café or something and rob their toilet.

I havent bought toilet paper since I moved from home 10 years ago.

Alternatively steal them from work, I haven’t bought loo roll in years and the industrial ones are better than the rip off shop bought ones. Life’s too short to pay for frickin toilet paper.

Work, libraries, train station khazis, restaurants, so many options out there and quality stuff as well.

Yea.. school/university toilets are gold mines as well.

I've never been good at living, so I had to become a master of lifehacking.

Legendary stuff, it’s 5 years since I’ve paid for loo roll, same with tissues, the single paper hand towels in many public places make ideal tissues.

Do you apply the same principle to other things: steal a few items from the supermarket, lift a purse from an unattended bag? As someone who has a business from which people regularly steal loo roll amongst other things, I don't see this a a laugh, it is just straightforward theft. Sorry to be so po-faced so early on a Monday, but this has pissed me off...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do you apply the same principle to other things: steal a few items from the supermarket, lift a purse from an unattended bag? As someone who has a business from which people regularly steal loo roll amongst other things, I don't see this a a laugh, it is just straightforward theft. Sorry to be so po-faced so early on a Monday, but this has pissed me off...

I can understand that completely, but I find myself thinking 'what sort of life do you have if, uppermost in your thoughts is where you can nick a bit of toilet roll' :shrug:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
No wholewheat either. We usually buy wholewheat (naturally, as it tastes the same and is better for you).

Doesn’t wholewheat pasta take about 4 days to cook, though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here