Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Where have all the toilet rolls gone?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
E bay still have some.

I thought you were taking the mickey - but the million pound one is excellent!!

Well found.

Capture.JPG

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Yea.. school/university toilets are gold mines as well.

I've never been good at living, so I had to become a master of lifehacking.

Legendary stuff, it’s 5 years since I’ve paid for loo roll, same with tissues, the single paper hand towels in many public places make ideal tissues.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What really makes me laugh is these f*cking idiots don't even know what the symptoms are. You don't get a runny nose.

Or the sh!ts

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What really makes me laugh is these f*cking idiots don't even know what the symptoms are. You don't get a runny nose.

Or the sh!ts

Disagree. If you're the kind of gormless **** that stockpiles pot noodles then the world WILL fall out of your bottom. On the plus side, you'd probably get more nutritional value from eating the bog rolls

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Work, libraries, train station khazis, restaurants, so many options out there and quality stuff as well.

Bloody hell, bog roll must be expensive there then! Here I was thinking a bog roll was 30p or something. Oh wait, they are.

Don’t forget to take an empty container and fill up on the soap too!!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
So while the chances of contracting the virus remain extremely low, the likelihood of having to walk around with a filthy arse has risen significantly.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Already I YEARN for that Bygone Era when Saino's were proactively inducing me to buy more bog rolls via the incentive of Bonus Nectar Points. RIP that Byegone Era of a fortnight ago :down:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I purchased a pack of four toilet rolls today in M&S Prestatyn with no drama. I purchased them because we are low on toilet tissue. I could have bought more but didn’t because I am not a ****ing moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here