Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Where are you NSC'ers going on holiday this year, 2015 thread

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm a ridicously lucky sod but you only live once eh!

Been to Stockholm and have a stag in the Algarve in June. Then from June onwards I am on British Airways concessions so I'll be away as much as possible for a fraction of the cost!

100% doing Vegas then hopefully LA, Miami, Tampa, Dubai, Barbados and a few euro weekends ;)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Been to Lanzarote already, here working on the ship till August in the med. Mrs might be coming for my last cruise, which will be like a paid holiday hopefully. Then going out to Philippines late August for a month with a couple of days stopover in Dubai on the way home.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
yep I am having my holiday in the sunniest place in Britain

EASTBOURNE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We spent a ridiculous amount on holidays, for us, in 2013 and 2014 so we're very much on a holiday-light year, particularly after an unplanned New York trip in March, booked only a couple of weeks or so in advance.

So, for us, it's likely to be camping in the UK in August. We only got into camping just before my 5-year old came along and got really lucky with the sites we chose and the weather we had. We've been putting off going again until he felt he was old enough to get on with it and we're probably there now, so I'm quite looking forward to giving it a go again.

If the weather is poor when we plan to go then we'll stay at home and just do day trips and the like.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Due to work I have to take my 'big' holiday in October. So leaving on Sunday 4th and returning Monday 19th means in theory only one game missed due to the internationals of 9th to 12th. Just hope that the game on the 3rd isn't moved to 4 or 5 but even better would be an away game on the 17th. Now that would be good planning. Oh, and going to luxury hotel in Mexico.
Big birthday number this year means going away early November for w/end. Hope for an away game then, maybe close to where I'll be.
PS don't tell the wife about this.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not had a holiday in a while due to running business but few days of city breaks and then head across Europe in Nov to start a year of travelling. Although I think 2 weeks in sunny climes before the travelling will be in order, not sure where yet but thinking Caribbean somewhere. I'm not very well travelled outside of work trips so looking forward to catching up on a few countries!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
We spent a ridiculous amount on holidays, for us, in 2013 and 2014 so we're very much on a holiday-light year, particularly after an unplanned New York trip in March, booked only a couple of weeks or so in advance.

So, for us, it's likely to be camping in the UK in August. We only got into camping just before my 5-year old came along and got really lucky with the sites we chose and the weather we had. We've been putting off going again until he felt he was old enough to get on with it and we're probably there now, so I'm quite looking forward to giving it a go again.

If the weather is poor when we plan to go then we'll stay at home and just do day trips and the like.

Some of my favourite holidays have been UK camping. I reckon 5 years is old enough for them to enjoy it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Five days in Munich starting tomorrow. More of a longish mini-break really. Aiming to see the major Keith Haring exhibition at the Kunsthalle, just generally mooch around and sample some quality beers and beer halls. Oh, and by some sheer fluke I'm in town for the Bayern - Barca game. Result or WHAT?! :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Five days in Munich starting tomorrow. More of a longish mini-break really. Aiming to see the major Keith Haring exhibition at the Kunsthalle, just generally mooch around and sample some quality beers and beer halls. Oh, and by some sheer fluke I'm in town for the Bayern - Barca game. Result or WHAT?! :clap:

BMW world is quite interesting and next to the Olympic stadium

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Amsterdam next weekend(Nick Cave gig and PSV final game at Den Haag),Cyprus for a week on July 4th then Portugal for a week in September with kids,lots of trips for me this year but i'm worth it!!!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
it's just that I heard of a few strange comings and goings! Just rumours, I'm sure! I mean I know a few people who did the same though I never heard from them again!
Ha ha. HA HA HA HA HA!

You could be the Judith Chalmers of NSC? :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here