Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Where are you NSC'ers going on holiday this year, 2015 thread

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Am I the only one waiting for [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] to come and win the thread, detailing his 74 trips whilst also talking it down as "a quiet year"?
Haha Vegas and the whole mayweather pacquiao razmataz finally pushed me over the edge. Im not going to cannes this week and I have now cancelled a trip to mykonos booked for early July as I just can't take any more ... Too much of a good thing and all that !

Only marbella, couple of weeks in St Tropez, polska, couple of short ones to NYC/Hamptons and Miami left.

Quiet one.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
West Coast USA for me in June, probably Oregon or Northern California. Or maybe B.C.

Had a week in Sanibel (Florida) in March.

Then back to the USA in October.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Got a few weekend trips lined up. Durdle Door in a pod this weekend, then Wye Valley camping and canoeing in June.

Then a weekend cycling in Dieppe.

After that, I've got a 3 week trip to Vietnam planned end of October.

Got a real travel bug feeling at the moment, shame work gets in the way......

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Has anyone on here ever taken their kids out of school to go on holiday?
Toying with the idea at the moment as you get so much more for your money during term time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Off to Denver, USA for a tour of Rocky Mountains. Then onto keystone and badlands of S Dakota (Mt Rushmore etc). Then onto Yellowstone national park, before heading south to Grand Tetons and then to salt Lake City. Then fly to Orlando where my little girl can enjoy Disneyland.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Am I the only one waiting for [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] to come and win the thread, detailing his 74 trips whilst also talking it down as "a quiet year"?

Haha Vegas and the whole mayweather pacquiao razmataz finally pushed me over the edge. Im not going to cannes this week and I have now cancelled a trip to mykonos booked for early July as I just can't take any more ... Too much of a good thing and all that !

Only marbella, couple of weeks in St Tropez, polska, couple of short ones to NYC/Hamptons and Miami left.

Quiet one.

BEYOND parody :lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Currently on the third leg of a Vegas/Seattle/Vancouver holiday, had an amazing whale watching trip today.

Had dinner in a pub tonight and saw walking past the first UK football jersey wearer we had seen here. It wasn't Chelsea or Man U it was a Brighton top.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Currently on the third leg of a Vegas/Seattle/Vancouver holiday, had an amazing whale watching trip today.

Had dinner in a pub tonight and saw walking past the first UK football jersey wearer we had seen here. It wasn't Chelsea or Man U it was a Brighton top.

Perhaps it was Paul Beirne.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

Hopefully

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Might as well jump on the bandwagon.

Two weeks in Vietnam & Cambodia next month, booked approximately ten minutes ago :banana:

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
I'm lucky to be invited to some lovely events around the world. When schedules permit and we're not touring I adore St Tropez in the summer and of course Eden Roc in St Barths in the Caribbean for some relaxing winter sun. I'm trying to tempt John and Gela to come with next winter !

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I've got the travel bug this year too. Been to Penang, Tokyo, Bangkok and Beijing already. Next up is Xi'An (terracotta warriors) on Friday, Seoul in July, followed by Chang mai in September, Burgess hill for Christmas and Beijing again for new year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here