Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Where are you NSC'ers going on holiday this year, 2015 thread

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Have used 12 of my 30 days already in Madrid on a trip i will perhaps tell more of one day - the highlight of which, in ways, involved m*sturbation and mild concussion - so i am limited for my remaining almost 11 months. Probably look up what norwegian air are up to and where they might take me on the glamourous cheap for a long weekend at some point. Maybe even up to Helsinki. Palermo maybe too.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Went to Middlesborough last weekend, which was nice. Bar that may take in the sights of Southwick-sur-mer and possibly a day in Eastbourne.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
10 days in Western Crete, two luxury hotel weekends in Hampshite and a week in the Isle of Wight (with a view to a move there in a couple of years). Probably have a trip to Devon to see relatives as well.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Going to Ibiza for a week towards end of May with the family, then a weekend away in August to a theme park somewhere.

Having a relaxed one this year as have already book next years one, which will be a big one.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
A month in Australia in September:smile:

Off to meet a new junior Seagull Downunder who is due at the end of August....first grandchild:banana::cheery:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Something different

One night in Barcelona, pick up the Nieu Amsterdam HAL ship...Marseilles, Monaco, Livorno, civitaveccia( Rome), Naples, Taormina, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Venice. - August

Then a week in October half term, to somewhere like teneriffe again!

One day we can do this out of school holidays and it will cost a fraction of what we have to pay in school holidays

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tell me about it.......

We are looking next Easter two weeks cruise around the Caribbean, it's around £4k for the cruise and flights, not including daily expenses, so the whole thing will be around £6k ......the same cruise in February is £2.5k all in!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are looking next Easter two weeks cruise around the Caribbean, it's around £4k for the cruise and flights, not including daily expenses, so the whole thing will be around £6k ......the same cruise in February is £2.5k all in!

Yep paid £2.5k for a weeks all inclusive in Mexico at Easter to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, bet it was half of that out of school holiday time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Rented a place in Clearwater for a couple of weeks in August, Golf trip to Portugal in October and hoping to do a trip to Vegas too.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
two weeks driving through europe at the moment and then a month end march into april in india is the wifes idea... did vietnam for 3 weeks last year...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here