Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we complete our first signing of the summer?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
True.

With Baldock potentially still injured, I look forward to him starting up front on his own vs Lewes and Crawley.

Hughton said this at the presser before Boro...

'We`re expecting both Andrew Crofts and Sam Baldock to start pre-season. It`s been a tougher one for Andrew because he`s been out for a longer period. With Sam it`s frustrating because of when the injury occurred during the season, but it`s a fairly straight-forward injury. With Andrew, we may have to structure pre-season a little bit differently because he`s been out for a longer period of time. With Sam, he will be up, ready and looking forward to completing pre-season.'

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We started early last year with Toko did we not ?

For me it is a matter of who and not when. A class player should be able to fit in pretty quickly ie Kayal...

For us, its definitely who AND when this summer.

I can't wait for the renewal of Bedwetters v Lickers. After a couple of years in the doldrums the Bedwetters were richly rewarded with a thoroughly disappointing 2014/15 season. Who knows what 2015/16 will bring?

I think this should be an additional fixture to raise funds for the REMF - not sure what should be played - probably something like gurning would be good.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
we will sign players when bloom and co are ready we have just got to be patient and wait and also we have loads of time to sign players
We've been patient and we end up with all the rejects in August...Get the players in asap and ones that fit our system.The longer you go on the more likely you're to get the scraps who demand silly wages.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
we will sign players when bloom and co are ready we have just got to be patient and wait and also we have loads of time to sign players
We were burned pretty badly last summer with a lot of waiting for some poor signings.

Let's take this Championship seriously and get the quality signings in early.

Let's not waste having a training camp overseas, when the players arn't signed up until weeks after it.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
It wont be before the top players have been hoovered up but hopefully in time to keep us in a mid-table position in the Championship which is going to be very tough due to the teams being relegated from the Premiership this year.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Hilarious head in the sand approach, I remember the shambles of waiting last year.........didn't work mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here