When do you think Bloom would pull the trigger?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
To answer the OP's question, hypothetically I think Bloom would pull the trigger if we were in serious danger of relegation in, say, January. Relegation would be a financial disaster for us and totally reverse the progressive culture that the club has built in the last 2-3 years. However, I'm sure firing Oscar would be an absolute last resort.

My feeling is that it won't come to this. With Ulloa, Bridcutt, Orlandi and CMS back we should be a totally different proposition.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would take a serious flirt with the drop zone before TB would even consider it IMO.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
TB can pull the trigger as often as he likes. All the time he's spending money on building a stupid irrelevant hotel rather than building a team for the Premier League then he gets all he deserves frankly. Furk it, we'll go and watch the team at any level. TB doesn't have that luxury. He NEEDS a return on his investment. We don't. We'll watch any old shit.
You've lost the plot...advance thinking by the club in building hotel and car parks...FFP will leave a lot of clubs in trouble...at least we are preparing for it...you like many today will not wait for success...you want it now...you'd rather we spend millions on players and wages and the slightest slip up and we are in deep poo poo...just where did buying players,Robinson,Gordon Smith get us...almost into administration...we've been there,done that...not again please.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sack the crowd first - shockingly support in recent games. Talk about sing when we're winning. The goldstone crowd in the last season really helped inspire a crap team. Amex crowd is appallingly quiet at times, focusing on getting away early, stuffing faces with pies 20mins before half time and 10 afterwards...not surprising the team doesn't get that all important 12th man lift other clubs enjoy and are famous for. Hardly an inspiring bunch are we? But then that's Sussex for you. More Country Casuals than partisan "casuals" a lot of us.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sack the crowd first - shockingly support in recent games. Talk about sing when we're winning. The goldstone crowd in the last season really helped inspire a crap team. Amex crowd is appallingly quiet at times, focusing on getting away early, stuffing faces with pies 20mins before half time and 10 afterwards...not surprising the team doesn't get that all important 12th man lift other clubs enjoy and are famous for. Hardly an inspiring bunch are we? But then that's Sussex for you. More Country Casuals than partisan "casuals" a lot of us.

on the subject of crowd support is it normal for us to sing about Coppells sexual health?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Don't forget we're the poshest and most minted fans in the whole football league.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If and I do stress if we continue going in the wrong direction. Relegation is unthinkable and I don't think it will come to that. But if don't beat Watford or Doncaster. I think Blackburn could be a massive game for Garcia, being just before another two week break. This isn't scare mongering, it is a genuine question. Bloom won't just sit back and see us falling and falling, far to much money at stake for that. Win against Watford and Doncaster and it's happy days again. But we all know football is a results business and the harsh reality is, we are not getting the results atm.

We won't beat any of them. 6 pts of the relegation zone as it is and we'll be in it come the end of those games.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Perhaps it is Nathan Jones that needs to go and replaced with a more experienced assistant ?

He's rarely mentioned and I very much doubt OG said "OK I'll take the job but I want Jones as my assistant" Injuries aside, this looks to be an odd combo

As for OP, I think it's a reasonable question. OG has got time because of injuries. Who knows if he can win games with 2/3/4 back?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He's rarely mentioned and I very much doubt OG said "OK I'll take the job but I want Jones as my assistant" Injuries aside, this looks to be an odd combo

As for OP, I think it's a reasonable question. OG has got time because of injuries. Who knows if he can win games with 2/3/4 back?

Hows things in Wales

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
All due to are poor pre season preparation due to other matters and then signing players who add no value to the team or who need to complete a full 6-week pre season before we hopefully see the best of them ... to start you off .. Conway and Adgustein

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You've lost the plot...advance thinking by the club in building hotel and car parks...FFP will leave a lot of clubs in trouble...at least we are preparing for it...you like many today will not wait for success...you want it now...you'd rather we spend millions on players and wages and the slightest slip up and we are in deep poo poo...just where did buying players,Robinson,Gordon Smith get us...almost into administration...we've been there,done that...not again please.

A fine post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports