Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When do you think Bloom would pull the trigger?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lol...I post everyday....Why dont people read what is put? I think I have stated many times I am behind Garcia.The thread asked the question when would Bloom pull the trigger. ..Not he should or was going too.

Sorry i hadn't seen any of your posts in the last week...and you know i keep an eye out for them :rave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lol...I post everyday....Why dont people read what is put? I think I have stated many times I am behind Garcia.The thread asked the question when would Bloom pull the trigger. ..Not he should or was going too.
From the Jay Boothroyd thread, 21.10.13:-

Can you highlight the part where Iv'e said Garcia should be sacked please??? Because I have stated many times I am still behind him. Just said, this slide can't continue. If we lost our next four games, I think he will be sacked. That's not the same as saying I think he should be sacked now.
I'm a bit gutted I missed the fact Kev was playing both sides.
Had we lost the 4 games and TB had taken leave of his senses, I'm sure Kev would be bouncing up and down banging out the 'I told you so's'.

Hmmm
I'm right behind you for the next 270 minutes, then I'll load the gun myself.

Classy.

Where as you are right behind him until its to late

Mmm....foolish.

Take your pick.

Too late?

Why would it be too late?

Is it OG's plan to injure all our players.
Perhaps OG is working for Palace and is desperate to get us relegated.
Maybe he works in the construction industry and is going to tear down The Amex.

Oh god he must be stopped.

Or

He's been in charge for 1080 minutes of football.
We are 4 points behind last season.
Oscar was a late appointment, who has barely put a foot wrong inc turning down that La Liga team.
In that time his team has suffered a massive injury crisis 95% of which has effected the attacking unit.

But that just isn't good enough for you.

Somehow I think the minute we lose, or draw a game, nobody is good enough for you.
So you can either watch the team you purport to love.
Or ship out.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I really can't see what people are trying to prove? At the time of posting this thread, if we had lost our next three games a lot of people would have been screaming for Garcia to be sacked. We didn't, he hasn't and people are not....But if it keeps people amused, carry on. I still never stated I wanted Garcia sacked, or said I was against him. In fact I have said the opposite on many occasions. But never let the facts get in the way, of what you think you read. Not what is written....I thought this was a fans forum, not a witch hunt.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I really can't see what people are trying to prove? At the time of posting this thread, if we had lost our next three games a lot of people would have been screaming for Garcia to be sacked. We didn't, he hasn't and people are not....But if it keeps people amused, carry on. I still never stated I wanted Garcia sacked, or said I was against him. In fact I have said the opposite on many occasions. But never let the facts get in the way, of what you think you read. Not what is written....I thought this was a fans forum, not a witch hunt.

you carry on posting what you think (perhaps not about warnock i think he's had his day)....diverse opinions are what make a good debate

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Not what is written....I thought this was a fans forum, not a witch hunt.

I think it's quite poetic seeing as you spend the majority of your time on NSC conducting your own sad little witch hunt against one of our most successful managers ever and a young player who has already got 50-odd goals for the club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think it's quite poetic seeing as you spend the majority of your time on NSC conducting your own sad little witch hunt against one of our most successful managers ever and a young player who has already got 50-odd goals for the club.

Isn't it just.

How's the 'Bridcutt will never be seen in an Albion shirt ever again" prediction going, Kev?

Although to be fair you are probably being a bit harshly treated with regards to Garcia, as you didn't say you wanted him sacked. We all know you'd have been thinking it if we'd lost a couple more games though, and probably will be again in a couple of months time when we go through another dodgy patch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Isn't it just.

How's the 'Bridcutt will never be seen in an Albion shirt ever again" prediction going, Kev?

Although to be fair you are probably being a bit harshly treated with regards to Garcia, as you didn't say you wanted him sacked. We all know you'd have been thinking it if we'd lost a couple more games though, and probably will be again in a couple of months time when we go through another dodgy patch.
It's not so much that, but as said, it's the carefully constructed phrasing that means he's never wrong.
Even though he goes missing when times are good, but can easily be found chipping off when the results aren't going for the team.
So the agenda is there for all to see, but he refuses to be called out on it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

A lot of people screaming for him to be sacked for losing 3 games? Really? Fair enough if that's what you think would have happened, but you should understand, others don't agree with you.

To me you do come across as either a WUM/Troll, or that you have some sort of other agenda. If it's the former, then you're in good company, there are plenty on here, if the latter, then I'm sure a few people would be mildly interested to know what it is, just so that we can have some understanding of why you post some of the things you post.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A lot of people screaming for him to be sacked for losing 3 games? Really? Fair enough if that's what you think would have happened, but you should understand, others don't agree with you.

To me you do come across as either a WUM/Troll, or that you have some sort of other agenda. If it's the former, then you're in good company, there are plenty on here, if the latter, then I'm sure a few people would be mildly interested to know what it is, just so that we can have some understanding of why you post some of the things you post.

Completely agree. I wish we could sack posters for consistent bad performances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here