Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When do you think Bloom would pull the trigger?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The Complete Badger said:
I think it is highly unlikely we'll get more than 4 points from the next 5 games - Watford (h), Wigan (a) and Bournemouth (a) are all nailed-on defeats for me, while Blackburn (h) is probably our only chance of a win. We might get a 0-0 from Doncaster (a) if we're really lucky.

I think we'll get at least 9 points from the next 5.

10 points with one to play. Now, where's my trumpet?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I can see that the author of the thread hasn't posted for several weeks, unless he has changed his name.

Lol...I post everyday....Why dont people read what is put? I think I have stated many times I am behind Garcia.The thread asked the question when would Bloom pull the trigger. ..Not he should or was going too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think if we don't beat Watford or Doncaster, another loss to Blackburn could be a bridge to far.

I don't think there was a cat in hell's chance Bloom would ever have sacked Oscar even if we'd lost all three of those matches.

You need to think about your posts Kev. When you get a protégé of Cruyff, a bloke with Barcelona running through his veins, you don't sack him before the end of November just because we've lost a few games because half our team is out injured. Imagine the recriminations if we sack him, he goes back to Spain and becomes the next Guardiola?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
WardellPiperComeOnBackToMama-BackTracking1983.gif

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Lol...I post everyday....Why dont people read what is put? I think I have stated many times I am behind Garcia.The thread asked the question when would Bloom pull the trigger. ..Not he should or was going too.

It's the tone of the thread, most people would say how long will Bloom give Oscar, but the thread insinuates a messy end with a bullet.

tbh I haven't noticed any post from you for quite a while, maybe you've just been sticking to The other stuff / Achives and Community announcements

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
U
It's the tone of the thread, most people would say how long will Bloom give Oscar, but the thread insinuates a messy end with a bullet.

tbh I haven't noticed any post from you for quite a while, maybe you've just been sticking to The other stuff / Achives and Community announcements

Or maybe you been reading the wrong threads?.....Whatver I am very pleased like everyone else things are back on track.It was our chairman after all who said top 6 is the aim, not the fans...Football is a results driven business and no ones job is safe if they dont get the results..I said Doncaster and Blackburn were big games for us and I stand by that....Now its all back on track.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So what if we lose the next 5 in a row then Kev? Will we be derailed? Will you be asking the same question again?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So what if we lose the next 5 in a row then Kev? Will we be derailed? Will you be asking the same question again?

Nah, he'll be starting an anti-Barnes petition, for a bit of variety.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
U

Or maybe you been reading the wrong threads?.....Whatver I am very pleased like everyone else things are back on track.It was our chairman after all who said top 6 is the aim, not the fans...Football is a results driven business and no ones job is safe if they dont get the results..I said Doncaster and Blackburn were big games for us and I stand by that....Now its all back on track.

Every Chairman in the Championship, apart from promoted ones, is looking for a top six finish. Why would Bloom say we are aiming for mid table?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I would like to think that Oscar will be with us for several years. Tony's made his choice and it looks a decent one. There will be peaks and troughs but we seem to be developing OK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here