Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's happened to Chelsea?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Who gives a shit,get rich quick bunch of wankers.I hope Abramovic fucks off back to Russia and the club and its toss-pot supporters slip back into obscurity.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes we should they are playing champions league football

At what cost? We have an owner, whom is around for the forseeable future (one hopes) that wants the club to break even. I'll be damned if I am funding (through ticket prices) a very expensive trip to enable us to qualify for the Champions League.

C gull

Aug 15, 2011
Woodingdean
Yes we have a great owner bet Chelsea fans think they have to but yes in years to come I would love us to be in their position and yes doing it the right way but let's not judge others

Oct 25, 2003
they need to stick with AVB and let him build his own team- they've got a fair number of players that are past their peak and a few others that aren't that great, as TCB said, that great spine they had under mournho (cech, terry, carvalho, makalele, essien, lampard, drogba) are all either past their peak or have left the club

i can't believe that even roman would appoint a 33 year old manager without the plan of building for the future in mind

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
i can't believe that even roman would appoint a 33 year old manager without the plan of building for the future in mind

I can - and AVB obviously can as well if the amount of money he gets should he be sacked is anything to go by

The Chelsea job is pretty impossible - they need to chuck out all the dead wood of which there is plenty yet there is a ludicrous amount of loyalty to the likes of Fat Frank and Terry which is holding them back from replacing them

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
At what cost? We have an owner, whom is around for the forseeable future (one hopes) that wants the club to break even. I'll be damned if I am funding (through ticket prices) a very expensive trip to enable us to qualify for the Champions League.

People have been saying since Bates nearly bankrupted the club at the turn of the century... 'Chelsea will be gone soon'... RA walks in, 'he'll only be there for a year', next year... 'he'll be gone end of the year'... and so it goes on and on and on... it's almost as tiring as 'does your boyfriend know you're here'. He's probably one of the longest serving club owners in the Prem now, but if he ever left everyone will say 'see I told you so' ... they are having a shit patch, much like we are... get over it... it's all swings and roundabouts... I love clichés.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Possibly a bit of unrest going on there with the lease issue as well.

AVB may be good at putting together team stats, but maybe he is out of his depth with all the politics .. he has always been protected before, under someone's else's wing so to speak.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Who gives a shit,get rich quick bunch of wankers.I hope Abramovic fucks off back to Russia and the club and its toss-pot supporters slip back into obscurity.

Er, which part of rich jewish boss pumping money into the club and loads of johnny come lately fans differs between brighton and chelsea ? Apart from chelsea being a lot less "obscure" than brighton , pre our respective rich benefactors.

D

Deleted member 18477

People have been saying since Bates nearly bankrupted the club at the turn of the century... 'Chelsea will be gone soon'... RA walks in, 'he'll only be there for a year', next year... 'he'll be gone end of the year'... and so it goes on and on and on... it's almost as tiring as 'does your boyfriend know you're here'. He's probably one of the longest serving club owners in the Prem now, but if he ever left everyone will say 'see I told you so' ... they are having a shit patch, much like we are... get over it... it's all swings and roundabouts... I love clichés.

whatever, chelsea are knobs!

D

Deleted member 18477

Er, which part of rich jewish boss pumping money into the club and loads of johnny come lately fans differs between brighton and chelsea ? Apart from chelsea being a lot less "obscure" than brighton , pre our respective rich benefactors.

who cares, chelsea are knobs!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There is one difference - Bloom is a Brighton fan from a family of Brighton fans. Abramovitch is a slighty-shady character who is using Chelsea as a vanity project.

(Although in pure football terms he's probably a better owner than the Glazers who see Man U as a cash-generating project)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
who cares, chelsea are knobs!
You sound like the sort of person whose wife exclaims and smacks him gently on the arm in admonishment when he swears, is that why you are so keen on having a signature using the word tool, and post using the word knob, because you aren't allowed to at home ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There is one difference - Bloom is a Brighton fan from a family of Brighton fans. Abramovitch is a slighty-shady character who is using Chelsea as a vanity project.

(Although in pure football terms he's probably a better owner than the Glazers who see Man U as a cash-generating project)
let's see how much of a fan he is brove if it all comes on top and he sees his money disappearing into a black hole a la goldberg and jordan.

D

Deleted member 18477

You sound like the sort of person whose wife exclaims and smacks him gently on the arm in admonishment when he swears, is that why you are so keen on having a signature using the word tool, and post using the word knob, because you aren't allowed to at home ?

is tool a swear word then? and knob for that matter?

in response though... are you chelsea in disguise? or just someone who likes a bit of confrontation? do you feel the need to control others on here in what they say because at home and at work you're a control freak? just saying...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here