Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's happened to Chelsea?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
AVB will be on his way sooner rather than later. Age isn't on his side. Chelsea are a weird club. Once you lose the dressing room it appears there is no way back. No surprise really with low-lifes like Terry pulling the strings no doubt. Maybe Poyet as manager with Evra as his assistant.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In one of the tabloids the writer , cant remember who it was, said the answer is they have got to sell Terry to break up the dressing room mafia. When wil Hiddink be back as manager wont be long I wouldnt think

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
whats happened? manager playing a certain style without players quite suited to it. adding Mata should have sorted out their main weakness from last season, but the tactics have exposed new ones.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
If they thought AVB was going to be a short-term success, then they are even more stupid than I previously thought. By hiring a 33-year old manager, SURELY you have to accept that he will need time to make mistakes and learn from them.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Hats off to Wenger. After a woeful start to the season they're the only English team to qualify so far with the others making a bit of a horlicks regarding progression. If Van Persie gets injured they're screwed.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Mildly Pissed!! (nice bottle of Rioja) & looking forward to a 3-0 Albion win on Saturday...........and me being pissed again!!

Good for you. I am sober. Very sober. The most sober I've been I think during the whole of my adult life. :lol: (day 23 of my 'no drinking during November' experiment after someone at work bet I couldn't go a month without a drink). December the 1st is going to be interesting. :lol:

D

Deleted member 18477

f*** Chelsea. They are a pathetic team with a pathetic owner and captain!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Hats off to Wenger. After a woeful start to the season they're the only English team to qualify so far with the others making a bit of a horlicks regarding progression. If Van Persie gets injured they're screwed.

English team, with French manager and a Dutchman whom they rely on.........

Sep 1, 2010
Good for you. I am sober. Very sober. The most sober I've been I think during the whole of my adult life. :lol: (day 23 of my 'no drinking during November' experiment after someone at work bet I couldn't go a month without a drink). December the 1st is going to be interesting. :lol:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:
I shall look forward to that one:cool:

Best go now and get my standard 5 hours kip:eek:

Will look forward to seeing you post drinking ban:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here