Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time did you get home?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
22.20. Would have been earlier but Bovril related issues delayed my departure from the Amex.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Got home at about 00:15. I don't think I've ever gone home immediately after a Saturday game so wouldn't know how quickly I could do that.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
I got home at 7:30, on average what time do you get home after a 3 o'clock kick off?

I got home at 7:23, stopping to pick up a takeaway curry on the way.......i live just north of Reading!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
i'm thinking of driving to birmingham for he away game saturday,do you go to away games

Not really, I would like to start taking my son to away games, normally a better atmosphere!

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I don't actually recall the time I staggered in??? But it was one hell of a bar crawl, I'm now on the wagon for a month :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Buses to the racecourse were pretty good yesterday I thought. Got home at about 6. ( Whitehawk )

Buses to the racehill were great, my car getting stuck (again) wasn't, the steward who gave me a push was polite and helpful. Home in newhaven about 5.45

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
6/6:30ish normally , depends on whether I'm getting a lift or the bus back.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
19.50. Got to the hove turn off A27 and is was chaos as the southwick tunnel was closed. Leave the Amex at 4.45 and home by 6 the latest every home game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here