Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time did you get home?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
6:30 pm; Shoreham. Train, third train from Falmer though. That's too long for comfort.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Earliest I've ever got back to my flat in Worthing, after a 3pm kickoff is 5:45pm, latest is about 4am. That was however, after the Barnsley game!!!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just got home in burgess hill, stayed for 2 at the ground, trains easy but a stop in the top house, India Garden for a curry, ack to the pub and a walk home, I'm f***ing pissed as well, so pissed I've written this post on my phone with added keyboard zoom and one eye closed to be able to focus. I think my spelling is good on sidering how much I drunk.

I don't remember writing this:down: just logged on and seen a notification I've been quoted and seen this, I have no recollection of it whatsoever:ohmy:

I have a hangover, quite a bad hangover actually, ive managed to go from horizontal in bed to horizontal on the sofa and i think this is where im going to stay today.

I've had the lergy all week, and I've lost my voice today as well. It's going to be a nice relaxing day I feel that will mostly involve watching goals on sunday then the 2 prem games.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I take my hat off to those fans who travel long distances to the Amex it shows you we can build our fan base outside Sussex:clap:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ten past 6 back in lancing ,no drinkies this week,but spent 30 mins getting brum and cupp tiks

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
7pm tonbridge

We live in Tonbridge, could you please tell me how you beat us!?

Yesterday was our record time, the 29 bus to Tunbridge Wells then the 219 bus to Tonbridge!!

Motobike?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
About 9.30pm to not so sunny Bewdley usually depending on weather and traffic - no snow yesterday thankfully

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Park & Ride Mill Road - I was home in lancing 5.25pm after dropping a couple people off home, was the first car behind the unmarked Audi police car as they closed the tunnel. So got down the hangleton slip road quickly, can imagine quite a wait after that for people.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Usually leave 2 mins before the end (of extra time) - and back by 5:20, yesterday stayed till the end and didn't get back to Mithras house P&R until 5:55 - I don't think the last 2 mins is worth 40 mins in the cold.

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
We live in Tonbridge, could you please tell me how you beat us!?

Yesterday was our record time, the 29 bus to Tunbridge Wells then the 219 bus to Tonbridge!!

Motobike?
by car, park in molescombe and 10 minute walk.i was home about 6-50 great result for us

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here