Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time did you get home?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Around 6 ish...caught in the accident queue by the Hangleton turn off...normally home by around 5:30

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
7.30 Bournemouth, a little later than normal - left final whistle!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just got home in burgess hill, stayed for 2 at the ground, trains easy but a stop in the top house, India Garden for a curry, ack to the pub and a walk home, I'm f***ing pissed as well, so pissed I've written this post on my phone with added keyboard zoom and one eye closed to be able to focus. I think my spelling is good on sidering how much I drunk.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You made VERY good time!

Never leave early, in fact usually one of last to leave wsu seats. Always park in the private parking (10 pound) on A27 just prior to slip road. Never a problem getting out.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's gathering our addresses to burgle us before we get home !!!

Dandyman

In London village.
Currently on stranded train just outside of Lewes.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I got home at 7:30, on average what time do you get home after a 3 o'clock kick off?

Just got home in burgess hill, stayed for 2 at the ground, trains easy but a stop in the top house, India Garden for a curry, ack to the pub and a walk home, I'm f***ing pissed as well, so pissed I've written this post on my phone with added keyboard zoom and one eye closed to be able to focus. I think my spelling is good on sidering how much I drunk.

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here