What the hell is going on at QPR?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I heard Neil Warnock on Talkshite the other day, & I couldn't believe what I was hearing about the ridiculous situation that the pair of shysters have put him - & of course the fans - in. I sincerely hope you manage to kick the buggers out before too much damage is done to your club, but I would imagine it's gonna get extremely messy soon. At least Warnock ain't one for quitting at the first sign of trouble & if anybody can galvanise your players he certainly can.

All the very best to Rangers supporters; hope you defy the odds & have a successful campaign this season; & don't - whatever you do - take this shit lying down. :thumbsup:

superhoop

Jul 21, 2011
What have QPR spent on transfers so far this season??? ?

we have spent nothing on transfers.

bothroyd was a free, kieron dyer, free, gabbidon from west ham, webber from pompey are trialists at the moment, but we will sign them because they are free,

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yeah, sorry superhoop. I thought Campbell had already signed (& it's 1.25 million if he does). It all just beggers belief tbh. :nono:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
not to defend them, but i dont really see why billionaire Bernie would want to asset strip or other wise take the cash and run. is there more to it, or less, simply they started a project and got bored? i recall Briatore was trying to play football manager until he got booted and then their on pitch fortunes turned... now the Mittals man been forced out, who seemed to be running the club well. so is it just down to spite?

a very odd state of affairs really.

Unfortunately, that is why they are rich! Just like a certain Brighton chairman in the mid 90s. All these people care about is a profit and sod everyone else! I don't know how these people live with themselves, but there again I am not a millionairre. How much money do they actually need?

Fortunately not all rich people are so greedy in life. TB and people like Gibson at Middlesbrough are two good examples in football. Further afield, Bill Gates and Getty are well known for their philanthropy.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Boo hoo!! go tell someone who cares.
This is our time now!!
How old are you? Obviously not old enough to remember our struggles with dodgy chairmen and how other clubs gave us support. The QPR fan came on here with legimate concerns and all you can do is to be sarky. You might not care,but some of us do...don't become a big time Charlie just because we have a good chairman and manager and the club is on the ascent.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
My Dad took me to an evening game at QPR game at LR some 50 years ago, and I remember it to be a great evening. I have a fondness for QPR and I wish them well in their struggle.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Hello Brighton fans,

Qpr fan who comes in peace,

just browsing your site, to see how supporters should be treated by their club, and i found this thread.

you are all completely correct, we have been dumped on from a great height by tango and cash(flavio & bernie) this should of been a season to look forward to for us, but these two have made a laughing stock of us. I wouldn't mind if we inherently had a very tight budget, like blackpool last year, we would of gave it a go with heads held high, but these two w*nkers are not only denying warnock any transfer funds, they are selling our players, hiking up our ticket prices by 40% and trying to get rid of the true fan base and replacing with the prawn sandwich brigade. They are asset striping our club, many QPR fans feel our season is over before its begun, what a joke eh?

All QPR fans hang on to the hope that warnock can stick it out , hopefully untill tango and cash sell up and take their f**king money with them.

good luck on your season, i really hope you do well, you have a good set up at Brighton, and a fantastic looking new stadium, our clubs paths may cross at the end of the season!!

When I see those two on Formula 1, I just say to myself (F*(king Wankers)
What's their bloody game.

Too many people like this picking up clubs and turning and then screwing everything up. It's not their club, it yours.

Your right, those two have made QPR look like a laughing stock.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
superhoop, you seem a sensible poster, what would you say are the odds on Warnock finishing/starting this season as your manager?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports