Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best food at Withdean?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The food in hospitality in quite good and edible.
But have never slummed it at any of those burger vans, TBH, never seen the point, have breakfast in the morning, and then dinner at home after the game, no need to eat in-between, i assume its the boredom factor for most people of what to do at half time, do you really need to eat there ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Last week I was hungry and went to get myself a bacon baguette.

It takes something to put me off one of those, but I took one look at the stewing bacon covered in speckles of carbon and I had a cup of tea instead and shared some chips.

Now I like me chips with tomato ketchup and there are very few places these days where you can experience the sort of tomato ketchup that Kwik Save would be ashamed of selling.

Welcome to the Withdean.

They seem to have given up on the fresh milk these days. Cheap tea bag with a carton of UHT milk to slurp in yourself.

Rubbish, can't imagine what the coffee tastes like.

Sorry, the food is shocking as it is at most football grounds. The absolutely lowest quality food prices at extortionate prices.

No getting away from it, food at football grounds is a disgrace. It's a disgrace we put up with it, it's a disgrace companies make a profit from it.

Make yourself some sandwiches and don't let this culinary cowboys take the piss out of you, because that's what they're doing.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon Dover had the right idea. Bought a hotdog with mustard (at least he HOPED it was mustard) at half-time. Took his seat in H Block. Took one large bite into aforesaid hotdog before lobbing the sausage onto the running track and polishing off the bread and mustard-like substance :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here