Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What is more expensive?

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I agree, but it isn't his coaching skills that l have an issue with, it's his managerial ones.

I don't see many issues with his management skills. Happy squad, carrying out his instructions, improving in most areas. Certainly hasn't lost the dressing room and has got rid of the drinking culture. From the outside at least, seems to have this bit sorted.
I was crying out for more intensity after Leicester and we had it for spells in both games but I'm still irked by our speed of transition. Watching United vs Leeds or Liverpool vs Palace is the blueprint. Tough to deliver that against a very defensive Sheffield United but where there were opportunities they weren't taken which is the frustration. That and the lack of quality in the last 3rd which we all know about.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just pointing out what a dick you were being.

ah, apologies, I thought I was talking with an adult.

Ahh the root of the issue, you tried thinking. In reality you were messaging on an Internet forum where opinions are exchanged and commented upon. Your opinion on the post in question has been in the minority.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ahh the root of the issue, you tried thinking. In reality you were messaging on an Internet forum where opinions are exchanged and commented upon. Your opinion on the post in question has been in the minority.

Just gave you thumbs up on your twenty or so last posts - didnt know how important they were to you. Merry christmas from Swansman!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Just gave you thumbs up on your twenty or so last posts - didnt know how important they were to you. Merry christmas from Swansman!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Blimey, what are you like when you aiming at civility?

Are you attempting to get the gang to bully swanny for you?

Happy xmas, bell end :moo:

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
Be as sanctimonious as you like, plenty of thumbs up from those who agree with me.

No thumbs down available. Playground bullies often get a bit of affirmation from cronies. The silent majority tend to think they are rather sad and pathetic. You tried to start on someone a bit eccentric who is generally benign and shows an interest in our club as well as GP. Credit to this board that you got called out on it. It was very mean spirited. Merry Xmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here