Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What food do you find VILE ?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Most nuts, with the worst being peanuts. Just the smell makes me want to vomit.

Other vile foods include include onions, peppers and humous. Urgh.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
baked_beans.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I heard of a boy who had a phobia about baked beans, ever since he saw a dying blackbird that had been mauled by a cat - apparently the birds heart looked EXACTLY like a baked bean, which put him right off.

Personally I don't MIND baked beans, but they annoy me a bit because the tomato juice gets EVERYWHERE on the plate - and this is especially unacceptable when it comes into contact with my toast if I'm having a fried breakfast. Sausage-barriers are only effective to an extent.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well i like everything that has been mentioned so far !

There really isnt any general food that makes me want to blow chunks to be honest.

Im not the biggest fan of sprouts, but with some mint sauce and good gravy they scrub up all right.

Does this make me a weirdo, probably does these days.

You lot a re way too FUSSY !

Oct 25, 2003
I don't like WATER MELON either - it seems to be closely related to the evil that is cucumber, in both texture and that not-quite-got-a-flavour watery taste.
Bleeeurgh.

these types of things are the biggest culprits for me, and with the water melon and the cucumber you have identified two of the worst

what is the POINT? people will say "how can you hate them, they hardly taste of anything?"

well, yeh, that's WHY i hate them

i want a bit of flavour in my food, not something that tastes of slightly flavoured water

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sweet Potato:

I really don't get it. Like an underage bag of sugar trying to sneak into a vegetable only club. Has the most vile, mushy consistency and is easily the most disgusting (and pointless) food around. When roasted, the sweetness becomes so unbearable that after 2 bites you feel like you are dripping glazed coagulated treacle down your throat.

sweet_potato.gif

big co-sign

and PUMPKIN and SWEDE.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
these types of things are the biggest culprits for me, and with the water melon and the cucumber you have identified two of the worst

what is the POINT? people will say "how can you hate them, they hardly taste of anything?"

well, yeh, that's WHY i hate them

i want a bit of flavour in my food, not something that tastes of slightly flavoured water

Cucumbers taste like a little bit of heaven though.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The only food I really can't stand is Jellied Eels, they taste of bad catfood, so bad none of my three cats would eat it

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't like WATER MELON either - it seems to be closely related to the evil that is cucumber, in both texture and that not-quite-got-a-flavour watery taste.
Bleeeurgh.

They do taste very similiar. That's interesting that you draw the connection though, I guess because you hate both.

Kiwi fruit and strawberries taste almost identical, but apparently the colour fools your mind into not instantly drawing the connection.

Never actually tried it, but apparently if you take a blind taste test - many people will get it wrong.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm the exact same way, I can't even handle watching it get poured out!

Why though ? I feel ill when I see people drinking it however it's because I was forced to drink milk by the disgusting bitches who were the nuns are my primary school. However I have been around other nuns and have no issues.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
big co-sign

and PUMPKIN and SWEDE.

I generally love vegetables, but anything like that - or f*cking parsnips.

Sweet vegetables are just wrong.

However, I eat loads of carrots. But finely shredded in stir fries.

In chunks with roast meat, I always have to leave them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why though ? I feel ill when I see people drinking it however it's because I was forced to drink milk by the disgusting bitches who were the nuns are my primary school. However I have been around other nuns and have no issues.

Was this a BAD habit?

*coat*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here