What food do you find VILE ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Opening the batting for me is cucumber.
Horrible, disgusting watery taste, even the SMELL of it makes me want to spew violently. And it taints EVERYTHING it comes into contact with. I made the schoolboy error of buying a tuna and cucumber sandwich at a service station once (as there was basically stuff-all else there to choose from). I reasoned that I could quite easily pick the cucumber out and consume the remainder of the sandwich relatively unmolested, in a gastronomic sense. BIG mistake. After one bite, all I could taste was that sickly "almost-a-flavour-but-not-quite" kind of cucumbery taste, and needless to say, the entire sandwich was scattered across the middle lane of the M40 immediately afterwards.

The woman next to me at work had cucumber in her salad at lunchtime yesterday, and the aircon in the office just seemed to be circulating its vile STENCH, so I left the building for 20 minutes and bougth a packet of TUC biscuits and a Times, just to get out of there for a while.

Cucumber is EVIL
warn_toxic_sign.gif

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For me Mr Ten you could be describing olives!

Special mention to "cockernee" foods like jellied eels, whelks and shell fish in particular etc

vile, vile, VILE.

mermaid_man.gif

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mushrooms generally,...

...but the smell of Riveta on someone elses breath is the worst smell in the world.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Horrible, disgusting watery taste, even the SMELL of it makes me want to spew violently. And it taints EVERYTHING it comes into contact with. I made the schoolboy error of buying a tuna and cucumber sandwich at a service station once (as there was basically stuff-all else there to choose from). I reasoned that I could quite easily pick the cucumber out and consume the remainder of the sandwich relatively unmolested, in a gastronomic sense. BIG mistake. After one bite, all I could taste was that sickly "almost-a-flavour-but-not-quite" kind of cucumbery taste, and needless to say, the entire sandwich was scattered across the middle lane of the M40 immediately afterwards.

The woman next to me at work had cucumber in her salad at lunchtime yesterday, and the aircon in the office just seemed to be circulating its vile STENCH, so I left the building for 20 minutes and bougth a packet of TUC biscuits and a Times, just to get out of there for a while.

Cucumber is EVIL
warn_toxic_sign.gif

totally agree on cucumber....disgusting stuff......can i also add beetroot!! awfull stuff!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Cucumber is EVIL
warn_toxic_sign.gif

Replace the word CUCUMBER with TOMATO and that is an eerily relevant post for me.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Rhubarb abd Parsnip for me

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Parsnip & Rhubarb

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't like WATER MELON either - it seems to be closely related to the evil that is cucumber, in both texture and that not-quite-got-a-flavour watery taste.
Bleeeurgh.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Milk makes me vomit, literally. The odd thing is that although I am not keen on cream I love cheese.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sweet Potato:

I really don't get it. Like an underage bag of sugar trying to sneak into a vegetable only club. Has the most vile, mushy consistency and is easily the most disgusting (and pointless) food around. When roasted, the sweetness becomes so unbearable that after 2 bites you feel like you are dripping glazed coagulated treacle down your throat.

sweet_potato.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports