Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do women want?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
jonnyboylennon said:
Basically Braders, as you get older, the younger birds want you more. Look at Spaecy in American Beauty. Thats a true story you know.

I suggest you hang around colleges and 6th form schools, it helps if you have a modded fiesta or such like.

It also helps if your face didnt look like the ARSE-END of a baboon.:jester:
:D

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
looney said:
concluisions?
employment for Men is more important than Employment for Women. But the Gov, feminists, BBC etc do not whish you to know this.

Personally I dont give a fig, whats going on is Unserstainable, somethings going to give.

You can quote statistics all you like but the fact is many women have always worked and enjoyed doing so. I have always worked because I like the financial independence. I do not like having to ask anyone else for money or to feel guilty if I spend money that I haven't earned. Women are no longer employed in menial jobs and compete in the workplace on an equal footing with men. I believe in equality so do not see the reasoning behind men paying for meals, drinks, out, etc.

I cannot understand people who do not work - what do they do all day - that sort of existence would drive me round the bend.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Spicy said:
Women are no longer employed in menial jobs and compete in the workplace on an equal footing with men. I believe in equality so do not see the reasoning behind men paying for meals, drinks, out, etc.

I cannot understand people who do not work - what do they do all day - that sort of existence would drive me round the bend.

i'm not questioning womens right to work, The thing that bugs me that if you wish to Double the workforce by re-classifying women as workers, surely it follows that you pursue policies to create as many jobs as possible? This would mean a cruder form of Capitalism.

Sadly both main parties have contradictory policies on this matter. Loose Immigration policy doesn't help.

The present Govs policies seem aimed at cranking up the supply of labour( Immigration, Equality), While pusueing policies that if anything choke of the Demand for Labour, tories are just as dumb for the reverse stances.

Scarce resources lead to conflicts, RACE WAR anyone?

Edna
Edna I'm not bitter as I said in my post, hope this helps clarify my thinking.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
A good deep dicking is what most women want.

I think they want a great big Chinaman.

xinsrc_55020113093345315171.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My god, Meades Ball. You really do have to look at some disturbing images in your job, don't you ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Yorkie said:
Rubbish. You will find most women will orientate towards a man who treats them in a similar way to how their Dad treated their Mum.

My Dad divorced my mum. :D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dandyman said:
My Dad divorced my mum. :D

So did mine. I then married someone I thought was really different but then after 20 years my marriage went the same way.

That's what I meant.

My second marriage revealed to me how similar my first husband was to my Dad, although I couldn't see it at the time.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'd just settle for a girl :(

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah but i've been waiting for years :angry:

Edna......where are you my sweet? :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey if i get a velntines card tomorrow i'd be amazed, only EVER had about 2 and both we're at middle school :eek:

its all overrated anyway ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here