Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do women want?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nice eyes, GSOH, not too much of a beer belly, preferably Albion-inclined, strong on personal hygiene, that's not too much to ask is it?!

Untold riches are welcome but not essential

:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
edna krabappel said:
Nice eyes, GSOH, not too much of a beer belly, preferably Albion-inclined, strong on personal hygiene, that's not too much to ask is it?!

Untold riches are welcome but not essential

The queue starts here:

down_arrow.gif

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
London Irish said:
I'm losing the will to live reading all this. Is this NSC or an online version of the Tricia Show?

My advice to all lonely blokes out there is to campaign harder for Falmer. It's a scientific fact that more shaggable birds will turn up to a ultra-modern football stadium with world-class facilities than a barely-improvised clearing in the middle of Withdean nature reserve, I'm sure I read that in the council planning consultants report. Even Braders will cop off at Falmer, I guarentee it.
great only another couple of years to wait :p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
*bursts through the door*

Am I too late? I have nice eyes (so I'm told), always smell nice (Channel Allure), have a 'manly' figure but not fat and absloutely frigging LOVE The Albion.

Umm, umm....

Roses are red.......nah, f*** it. Don't want to appear desperate. :)
Who told you that drivel:lolol: :lolol: :rolleyes:

Basically Braders, as you get older, the younger birds want you more. Look at Spaecy in American Beauty. Thats a true story you know.

I suggest you hang around colleges and 6th form schools, it helps if you have a modded fiesta or such like.

It also helps if your face didnt look like the ARSE-END of a baboon.:jester:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its all about money.

Its so well statistically correlated its almost fact.

Would Bernie Ecclstien get a chick like he's got if he swept the streets or was unemployed?

Give you a clue here. in the 30-40 age group a third of men and women are single. 10% of men in this cohort(30 to 40) are not in work, 90%+ are single. Hence for every 3 single women there are 2 men employed(This does not include what they do).

concluisions?
employment for Men is more important than Employment for Women. But the Gov, feminists, BBC etc do not whish you to know this.

Personally I dont give a fig, whats going on is Unserstainable, somethings going to give.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
there speaks a bitter man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here