What console game are you currently playing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Battlefield 4, can't get enough of it.

Albion Pearl Jammer

Jan 4, 2015
Eastbourne
I'm enjoying Rocksmith 2014 too. I had the original version on the PS3 to try to teach myself guitar as I am a complete beginner, unfortunately it didn't quite do the job. So I'm trying again with Rocksmith 2014, which seems like a better teaching aid to me, but I am backing that up with private guitar lessons as well.

Stick with it, it helped me improve. It helps if there are some tracks you really like and don't mind listening to again and again and again

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Secret Of Mana on the Super Nintendo :cool:

Oh and [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION], The Last Of Us is the best game of its generation. Swear down.

im enjoying it even though a few hours in,you ever pop back in on GTAV?i havnt for ages but lunatics like you are what made it fun.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Dragon Age Inquisition. The game is an absolute monster. I reckon I'm finally close to finishing it after about 100 hours and am completely in love with it (after my wife and son, obviously).

Then once finished, hopefully I'll get on to Shadow of Mordor.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just got DriveClub yesterday. The photo mode is ridiculous. I spent more time taking photos than I did driving!

1537839_10153017037462910_8091236529629269106_o.jpg

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Xbox One - Destiny (totally addicted)
PS4 - GTAV (mostly online)

Looking forward to TC's The Division, Uncharted and Fallout 4 (if it's even in the works).

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Nothing at the moment. Wish we would see a new role playing game like Skyrim come out

I couldn't agree more. It's the game i wish could memory wipe and play fresh. Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen has a certain charm and an engagng combat mechanism but lacks the free roam fun and story telling of Skyrim.

Last week i picked and up a copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I haven't played a turn based strategy game before and don't normally go for shooting space aliens but this is tense (ironman mode, autosave on) and an absolute blast. I have barely moved of the sofa for a week. Rarely does a game catch my attention in the way Skyrim did but XCOM is up there at the moment.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Telltale's Walking dead games at the moment, punching me in the feels. Admitedly I play on PC though. Only console game getting much time for me right now is Diablo 3.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Just got DriveClub yesterday. The photo mode is ridiculous. I spent more time taking photos than I did driving!

View attachment 62635

Nice!

Stealth brag: My brother was one of the artists for DriveClub.
Second stealth brag: He snuck my initials and birthday onto a part of the scenery.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Depends on the console and how I'm feeling:

360: GTA V or Fifa.
N64: Mario 64 currently but have 20 or so games still to play (I collect N64 bits)
PS2: Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Have you played Conkers Bad Fur Day?

If not, get onto it ASAP!

Definitely one of the Top Three N64 games!

I've been tracking a few on auction sites, but that's one of the games that tends to go for a premium, especially good cindition CIB ones. It's definitely on my list, but not until prices drop a tad :(

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Got Destiny and Shadow of Mordor on the PS4, Destiny is absolutely dominating my time. Shadow of Mordor doesn't get a look in any more.

Didn't think I'd find a game that hooked me as much as the TES games, but somehow Destiny has done it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here