Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Book are you Currently Reading?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Having been to Edinburgh recently I have started reading The Heart of Midlothian by Walter Scott.

Did you know the Heart of Midlothian was a prison ?

I have a feeling I might be doing a cheeky though.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
5155rAcHIzL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Read recently alot of CV and Self Help books , as well as Mike Wards- Gullhanger again on my Kindle

Other then that
*Only Fools and Horses: The Story of Britain's Favourite Comedy by Graham McCann - good but I knew most of it anyways
* Tony Adams : Addicted - not bad , a hell of a struggle and surprised he played as well as he did considering just how much he was drinking at the time
* Ozzy Osbourne : Unauthorised autobiography - surprised he's still about , doesn't do the norm and fair play to him , in a long serving battle with himself
* Margrave Of The Marshes by John Peel, John Ravenscroft, Alexandra Ravenscroft and Florence Ravenscroft - fantastic read, couldn't put it down.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
oh and just started reading Karren Brady: Strong Woman .... good so far.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Gullhanger on the Lappy. Bloody awkward reading in bed. Also Micro by Michael Crichton, finished by Richard Preston as Michael was unable to finish it, on account of dying.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just finished my latest Lee Child book, One Shot. I go through his books like greased lightening

The Hard Way starts tonight.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just finished my latest Lee Child book, One Shot. I go through his books like greased lightening

The Hard Way starts tonight.

Don't do it. Slow down. I brought the 10 or so from Amazon I hadn't read and now because they are such a very good read, I am finding it difficult to get into any thing else.
I shall wait a couple of weeks and start them all again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here