Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What are you doing on Monday?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As it happens I've got a minging hangover. I'm now in trouble with the wife for laughing at twitter with the funeral on. In particular, the comment "What did Mike Tindall get his medals for? " and the response "Piss drinking champion 2006"
To be fair, that is ludicrous.

We all know it was for having the soggiest biscuit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In answer to the original question....it seems to be making fish puns.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bit annoyed the golf club is closed so will be playing Football Manager while the wife and mother in law watch tv

Mine was open, went with my neighbour for a quick 9 holes on the par 3 course after dropping my wife at work. She's is a royalist but chose to work to enable two hip operations, one had been on the waiting list for 2 years the other nearly 3.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
2d4bcbbba66aa6213c3d613099bca39621b3d6a8.jpeg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Mine was open, went with my neighbour for a quick 9 holes on the par 3 course after dropping my wife at work. She's is a royalist but chose to work to enable two hip operations, one had been on the waiting list for 2 years the other nearly 3.

Well played your wife. Great attitude

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just been for a lovely cycle.

The roads are empty. And yet....I have never see it so crowded getting in and out of Church Wood, Blean, car park.

How very peculiar.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was in France earlier, and I was looking for a black suit and hat to wear today as a mark of respect. I picked up a suit pretty easily, but no luck with the hat. I tried all the shops. I ended up in a chemist. I asked for a chapeau Anglaise. The bloke behind the counter asked me if I had any particular colour in mind. Naturally I said 'black, as a mark of respect for The Queen'. He replied 'You English, Quelle Finesse!'

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I watched Bugs Life

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
In and out of the house all day cat at the vets at 10am,bit of ironing after that whilst radio on and then around 1pm cleaned the car inside and out couldn't do that whilst main service was on out of respect.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Apricots are a bit of an overlooked fruit in my mind.

Regarding almond croissants, the ones with the paste stuff in the middle? I have those a lot as well.
:

I love a good Apricot jam.
As for croissants, I love those too, but haven’t had one for ages.
You’ve got my tastebuds going now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here