Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What are you doing on Monday?

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
For me it will be like the old days of watching the cup final. Early morning to see the build up, the main event itself, then the big debate afterwards. My only regret is moving back down south recently, where I used to live in West London I could have walked to the A30 and said a final goodbye.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
If already said then apologies , just had a look at what if any pubs open down my way on Monday and was surprised to find they are , looked for Brighton and found the same , some may differ but they say open on 19th ! .

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Driving down to Livorno Italy for work. Atm i left Calais Thursday evening, parked up at a loverly Routier about 50 miles from Mont blanc tunnel, getting my weekly rest in as driving ban for HGV in a sunday, so on Monday restart journey arrive at my destination Tuesday Morning. Unfortunately i have a 3 day stand down time before heading back on friday so company got me hire car and booked me hotel in Pisa. My last Euro run until next year hopefully.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone who can go to sleep after a night time coffee is weird. Do you have hot chocolate or brandy when you wake up in the morning?

Have always had a coffee around 8ish in the evening. Have done for many years

Then one “ nespresso” coffee with breakfast

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Driving down to Livorno Italy for work. Atm i left Calais Thursday evening, parked up at a loverly Routier about 50 miles from Mont blanc tunnel, getting my weekly rest in as driving ban for HGV in a sunday, so on Monday restart journey arrive at my destination Tuesday Morning. Unfortunately i have a 3 day stand down time before heading back on friday so company got me hire car and booked me hotel in Pisa. My last Euro run until next year hopefully.

Have you been around the fortifications and canals in Livorno?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Flying home thank fook,poxy hot weather has ruined my hitherto super soft boyish unblemished skin, my chops now resemble 1940s FA Cup 3rd round used football.

Chris36d

Banned
Sep 9, 2022
Anyone planning to watch the proceeding in the cinema? I think the screenings have all been announced a bit late nevertheless im sure they will be full.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Probably go for a long walk or watch a couple of films

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
No reason for me to respect her more than I respect any other human being.

My comment meant I will be doing the same as usual :shrug: Certainly not watch the funeral of some foreign royal.

Fair point. I was wooshed! :lolol:

Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up your country's politics. It was unnecessary of me mate.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'll be going into work (self employed) whilst the wife and her family (staunch Royalists) watch it on my 77" OLED in glorious technicolour.

I'm sad the old girl has passed, and I thank her for all she's done, but I'd rather be earning money to put food on the table than watching the funeral of someone I never knew or met.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I'll start watching it, not sure how long I'll last before retreating into the garden. A bottle of port might well help me last the course..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here