Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What are you doing on Monday?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
An early rise, scrambled egg on toast. A walk over the downs. Gym. Film. Early night.

A what? Funeral? Oh. No, sorry.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have had a coffee and an apricot croissant whilst perusing The Guardian to form today's views and opinions; will now start work.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I will be fishing.

Sorry to break the news, seen at my local day ticket lake…

As a mark of respect to HRH Queen Elizabeth II’s state funeral, fish in this lake will not be taking bait between the hours of 8am and 10pm on September 19. We hope you support us in this decision. Signed: THE RESIDENT FISH STOCK

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Sorry to break the news, seen at my local day ticket lake…

As a mark of respect to HRH Queen Elizabeth II’s state funeral, fish in this lake will not be taking bait between the hours of 8am and 10pm on September 19. We hope you support us in this decision. Signed: THE RESIDENT FISH STOCK

I have caught a 28lb mirror carp this morning. Yhe carp was wearing an all black outfit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:love: a great choice

:thumbsup:

It’s a great combo with coffee, the sweetness really works well. I stumbled upon it when the cafe ran out of regular croissants.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have caught a 28lb mirror carp this morning. Yhe carp was wearing an all black outfit.

Seeing all this monarchy stuff on tv has made me realize my plaice in society.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Got up, made a. Smoothie, went for a run/stagger, just had poached eggs on toast.

Spent 2 days tinkering with scooters so may have a vinyl shuffle/sort today, inherited a box which needs sorting and then some recycling.

Hopefully the pubs open at 5 as the dog will want to drop by for crisps.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Watching avidly to see which devastating faux-pas Megan will be crucified for by certain sections of the right wing press

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve always loved the taste of apricots, my mum used to make apricot sponge puds.

Fresh almond croissants are also gorgeous.

Apricots are a bit of an overlooked fruit in my mind.

Regarding almond croissants, the ones with the paste stuff in the middle? I have those a lot as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Popped up to garage to get some petrol. CLOSED!! Quickly nabbed a Starbucks coffee (closed from 10.30am for three hours as a mark of respect…). I think I might mow the lawn later.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As it happens I've got a minging hangover. I'm now in trouble with the wife for laughing at twitter with the funeral on. In particular, the comment "What did Mike Tindall get his medals for? " and the response "Piss drinking champion 2006"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here