Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Is that the same one that asks if you want milk in your bovril?
I'd be happy with any actual clarification. It's normally just an audible mumble or tut. I'm aware that I'm just another middle aged sad wanker though and I know what I must looking to them.

At the Grimsby game I ended up going down early as I needed the toilet and thought sod it ill just have an early half time pint now.

Some lad behind the counter went 'erm... I don't think we are allowed to serve drinks yet'

I didn't really know how to respond to that so.just stood there. He stood there. We both stood there. In a silent impasse. For what seemed like a really uncomfortable length of time without saying anything, then he silently turned round, walked over to the pre poured pints, got two and slowly and wordlessly slid them across the bar to me. Before staring into the middle distance again.

GOOD LAD

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I think they should use some of the outside space to open a massive Munich style beer hall. Open from 10am to midnight on match days. They could open it up for events on non match says and show televised away games for fans not travelling.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Have they got outside toilets yet ? That should be top of the list . Also how about palm trees near the outside drinking area to allow a Brighton seaside identity and photo opportunity.More shelving inside . I have difficulty holding two pints and a pie .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Are those beer machines ? Do you have to show your ticket somehow ?
Yes, yes they are

Instructions:

1. Select number of pints (1-4)
2. Swipe debit/credit card
3. Insert placky glasses (will be somebody on hand to do this for you, or help out with any other steps if necessary)
4. Press Start button

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
I think separate priority queues for park and ride for under 10’s and over 65’s would help to stop early leavers.
I’m not sure how viable or fair it is though, it’s not something I’ve thought through massively.

I refuse to leave early because Albion love scoring late goals, but I always feel bad making the little man stand in the massive bus queue on cold evenings.
Leaving 5 minutes early can mean the difference between waiting 10 minutes for a bus, as opposed to 45 minutes if you stay to the whistle and clap the players off.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Improve the PA system so you can actually hear Lindfield’s interviews at half time

serve hotter pies!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Shelter for the P&R queue would be fantastic.

I always thought the idea of loos outside the ground was silly until i saw a few hundred Grimsby desperately disappointed getting off the train the other week that they had to go in if they wanted a piss and couldn't soak up the pleasant atmosphere* outside

*and f***ing enormous beer queue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here