Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Like the ‘disabled’ route to the platform, each U10 and O65 would be accompanied by about 10 others all claiming to be ‘part of that group’
Slightly away from the Amex, I was at an airport at some outback island in the warm. At passport control, the usual one guy high on something, hat tilted to one side, cigarette in hand and old computer doing nothing, a family arrived with Grandma in a wheelchair. The wheelchair was then followed by a coach load all 'claiming' to be with Grandma. Took an hour to get through by which time I'd missed the 'All you can drink' I'd paid extra for in the lounge.

AMEX. Just get them toilets outside please.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bottle tops back :)-)) and more bars staffed by people who have been trained in how to our beer. We could increase the number of bars by using space better.
The bottle top thing is everywhere - at the O2 for Peter Kay a couple of weeks ago they did the same and charged £3.90 as well!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In the hope that the club does actually monitor our forum, I will keep pushing my “give it a bloody good scrub” agenda.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really? This season I’ve been in WSU, WSL, South, North, ESU & EL - Many of the concourses are in great nick, the outside is also looking good. I wouldn’t have concluded it needed painting or cleaning other than just routine stuff. :shrug:
The concrete blocks look as good as they were in 2011.

Seems no change to me.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
There are water machines in the middle of the WSU but often hidden by people standing next to them. They sometimes have cups on top. If not, you can just ask for a pint of tap water from any of the refreshment places without charge - it always surprises me that more people don’t know this and pay for a couple of quid for a small bottle of water.
I always get the free water but in years have never seen the water machines. Going to find them today! Would have saved me aeons of queuing time, thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here