Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a difference Redknapp has made

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
QPR beaten at home by WBA and all the Redknapp fan club are choking on their cold turkey, they are certs to go down with Reading now and financial armageddon is also beckoning. Should have stayed with Hughes and saved themselves the cash they paid him off with as Redknapp has done nowt that Sparky wouldn't have done

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume today's defeat is down to something other than 'arry.

The exact opposite to the victory, the other day.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't judge 'arry til January when he buys in his usual blend load of players aged 30+ that save QPR from the drop. He's the undisputed maestro at short term fixes like that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
More like it will end up like his time at Southampton, he will take them down then waltz away saying what could he do whilst QPR end up broke

He was horrific. That team should Never have got relegated. Only done well with ££££ and lots of it!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I still think that they will just escape relegation and it will be Reading and Southampton who are relegated although perhaps Wigan should due to the number of times they have just avoided it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I still think that they will just escape relegation and it will be Reading and Southampton who are relegated although perhaps Wigan should due to the number of times they have just avoided it.

Where do you see this recovery coming from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here