Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a difference Redknapp has made

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
All those saying he will sign some experienced premier league players and keep them up, their squad is already full of premier league experience/has beens and it hasn't served them well so far.

Theyre doomed along with Reading but obviously none of it will be dear old Harry's fault when they are inevitably relegated.

I think Saints will stay up and one of Villa or Wigan will go.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
For QPR to stay up they need about 40 points and have 10 so far so them and Reading need to win 10 games out of the last 19 whilst they have each won only 1 of the first 19. So where is this improvement into title challengers coming from ?

You don't need 10 wins to get 30 points though...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You don't need 10 wins to get 30 points though...

Ok say 6 wins then that's 18 points so QPR have to draw 12 games then to get 30 points so virtually unbetean from now till the end of the season
So 19 games to go 12 draws 6 wins 1 defeat when QPR have won just one game from the first 19 games
They are doomed

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Ok say 6 wins then that's 18 points so QPR have to draw 12 games then to get 30 points so virtually unbetean from now till the end of the season
So 19 games to go 12 draws 6 wins 1 defeat when QPR have won just one game from the first 19 games
They are doomed

Didn't say they weren't. Haha.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I think 37 points will stay up this year. I hope qpr don't get that. The way the arry loving media attacked Roy was disgusting. I also think it would be funny if avb got spurs to third in the league too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think 37 points will stay up this year.

I agree, In fact, I think 36 (or even 35 may be enough). If QPR draw 8 or 9 of their games and beat five or six clubs near the bottom and pull off one shock result they may just hang on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here